Albums Conway The Machine - Won't He Do It (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This tape is all over the place and is not that good at all…. His past couple of releases been mid as fukk
This is his first true solo joint in almost 18 months which makes it way worse to me. If he was still dropping projects every 3-4 months I wouldn’t be so aggravated at this being as weak as it is. And him promoting it as an actual album and not leaving calling it a mixtape?

:picard:
I tried to give it more fair listens today but this is easily my least favorite thing he’s dropped outside of maybe a big ghost mixtape that I really didn’t like

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This tape is all over the place and is not that good at all…. His past couple of releases been mid as fukk

This is his first true solo joint in almost 18 months which makes it way worse to me. If he was still dropping projects every 3-4 months I wouldn’t be so aggravated at this being as weak as it is. And him promoting it as an actual album and not leaving calling it a mixtape?

:picard:
I tried to give it more fair listens today but this is easily my least favorite thing he’s dropped outside of maybe a big ghost mixtape that I really didn’t like
I feel like a lot of rap nikkas be having too much pride in the studio…. it’s okay to make good songs, not just tracks to highlight his lyrical ability….but end of the day he needs tracks for audiences to listen and rock too…and I’m not getting this at all.

I think he thought that first album from king to a God, was gonna do crazy numbers, but it didn’t fr and since then I feel like Conway been makin music wit the thought of “fukk them” when he does it….

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The good thing he said he’s got other albums dropping besides this one so I’m good with whatever. As long as he levels up on the next few projects.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Power and a weak Conway album

fukkery Friday in full effect :dead:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Sauce Walka should be fined for being so off beat

umpire-ejection.gif