Albums Conway The Machine - Won't He Do It (Discussion Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I like his music but he might be jealous :manny: He doesn't get the attention Conway does.
I took the gif opposite of ya'll. I took the Will gif as Ran disagreeing with the comment. But if he's agreeing with it then yeah that's weird since he's on there
38 Spesh TRUST and Griselda have always had these weird interactions. Social media doesn't help cause of stuff like this just make music man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is pretty bad. What’s happened?
I feel like there was no need to make this a double album. He could've taken the best 12-15 and made it one album. I think between this and Side B dropping in a few weeks that there's probably a good album in there. Double albums are almost impossible to do without filler.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I took the gif opposite of ya'll. I took the Will gif as Ran disagreeing with the comment. But if he's agreeing with it then yeah that's weird since he's on there
I don’t know how anybody thought otherwise. Did they not click on the gif :laff: ?? He’s clearly disagreeing with that goofy comment

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I understand why fans might want depressing and "deep" music but an artist shouldn't make/release that type of shyt when he doesn't want to just to satisfy his fanbase.
I mean I don't want him to make dark or depressed music. I don't think So Much More, Moments, Earthlings, Seeing Green or songs like that are depressing at all. I just think personal music (happy/sad/inspired/whatever) is his strongest bag as an artist. It's fine for me to say I'd like more of that. Dude is one of my favorite artists of the past 10 years, and especially when he's pumped a lot of that personal music over the past year playing it and saying it'd be on here...it's not a huge deal that I'm saying I wish it was.

I definitely think he should release whatever the fukk he wants, but it's not crazy for me to wonder why there's half baked songs on this when there's incredible music he's been playing for this album that's not on here.

:manny:
I definitely like this more today, though. Still not gonna be one of my favorite Conway projects but I don't hate it.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
I mean I don't want him to make dark or depressed music. I don't think So Much More, Moments, Earthlings, Seeing Green or songs like that are depressing at all. I just think personal music (happy/sad/inspired/whatever) is his strongest bag as an artist. It's fine for me to say I'd like more of that...

Was more of a general statement and looking at it from an artists perspective, Like I said I understand fans wanting that type of shyt, I'm not that much of a fan and think "Forever Dropping Tears" is easily one of/his best songs.