Albums Conway The Machine - Won't He Do It (Discussion Thread)

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best songs on here are the Daringer joints except for Brick fare. Didn’t really like the one with Ransom either.

really looking forward to Reject 3 if it’s gonna be mainly him, he’s stepped it up recently because usually he’s had the worst ones

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt ok 3 mics as usual..i like 7 tracks which is
half..he cries bout reviews n recognition..my nukka stop rapping over drumless wack ass loops all the time..they have 0 replay value at all..Wont he do it is fire thats the type of beats he needs to stick to not bkring ass brucifix monogram brroklyn chop house the chosen flesh to my flesh shyt

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I think he tried to not get super personal on this album cause this isn’t the project to do that on. GDMM was the deepest he’s gone musically as far as the storytelling and personal wise. He accomplished his goal, he might keep that to a minimum going forward cause it probably brings him back to that dark space creatively. I’m enjoying the album, he touches on those topics briefly on here but doesn’t need to keep creating that if he already did it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think he tried to not get super personal on this album cause this isn’t the project to do that on. GDMM was the deepest he’s gone musically as far as the storytelling and personal wise. He accomplished his goal, he might keep that to a minimum going forward cause it probably brings him back to that dark space creatively. I’m enjoying the album, he touches on those topics briefly on here but doesn’t need to keep creating that if he already did it.
Also, a couple other things. This is also Side A, and Side B drops later this month. Side B could have more of that.

On those IG Lives there's a ton of really personal joints, and a lot of shyt in the same vein as Stressed or So Much More that he's played. I haven't heard any of those since last summer so maybe things changed up, but there's a crazy Justice League produced one about the relationship between him and his oldest son. It's really dope. And another one called Jesus that's also super fire. I thought one both of those might end up here on Side A.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Also, a couple other things. This is also Side A, and Side B drops later this month. Side B could have more of that.

On those IG Lives there's a ton of really personal joints, and a lot of shyt in the same vein as Stressed or So Much More that he's played. I haven't heard any of those since last summer so maybe things changed up, but there's a crazy Justice League produced one about the relationship between him and his oldest son. It's really dope. And another one called Jesus that's also super fire. I thought one both of those might end up here on Side A.

I won't be surprised if the next one is more deeper as far as the content goes. That might be the reason why there's two parts to this series.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I hate when Ransom does this corny shyt man:snoop:Him and Con have a weird relationship
I like his music but he might be jealous :manny: He doesn't get the attention Conway does.
I took the gif opposite of ya'll. I took the Will gif as Ran disagreeing with the comment. But if he's agreeing with it then yeah that's weird since he's on there