Cops pulled me over and opened my car door :wow:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
shyt just happened to me about an hour ago and now i'm just sitting here like :dwillhuh:

I'm driving through southside (queens) on baisley after dropping this chick off at her crib (crazy thing is I was pointing out to here all the DT's driving while we were in her hood)

I'm at the light and the DT starts flashing his lights. I pull over and this dominican and CAC cop pop out. Dominican comes to the drivers side while the white cop comes to the passenger flashing lights everywhere. He asks me for license and registration then he tells me to open the passenger window for the CAC cop.

Dominican Cop - Open your passenger window

Me - No Why? :what:

Dominican Cop - :demonic: so my buddy can talk to you from that side, open it.

Me - No I don't have to open it because you asked. I don't feel comfortable speaking to him across a seat, If he wants to talk to me tell him to come to the drivers side, i'm on this side i want him to look me in the eye when he speaks :mjpls:

Dominican Cop - :aicmon:

I didn't realize my doors was unlocked :snoop: but thats when the CAC cop grabbed the handle and opened up my door

CAC cop - What is this window broke or something? :ufdup:

Me - :wtf: you know you can't open my door like that

CAC cop - Listen just open the window :demonic:..You know what :birdman:

This is when he rolled down the windows himself after opening the door..He closed the door folded his arms resting them on the window taunting me pretty much like :shaq: what you gonna do now?

Dominican Cop - Thats all you had to do :shaq:

CAC - Why didn't you just do it?

Me - You know you cant open my door or window like that c'mon. Just do the right thing :damn:

CAC cop - man you know what....(thats when he cut his words short and walked away)

I mean i could have easily just opened the window. But its the principle of the whole thing. What if the door was locked how far could these guys have taken it?

I didn't get a badge number or name :snoop: but honestly what could I have done afterwards with no proof? shyt left me with a bad feeling :mjcry:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You aint get a ticket or shyt, who gives a fukk. I mean, I thought they were gonna open ya door and get hit with loud smoke or something. Next time they pull you over, make sure you have your phone propped up and recording.

Dont gotta let them know its goin on. Just let it record. If this really offends you, just do that shyt. I wouldn't even call that shyt harassment. Lucky they aint grab ya and snatch ya out the whip. *******s got a yopper* POW POW POW

Real lucky :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
op like

Glee1.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Not true. the undercover DT's are way more aggressive then the regular cops... I've had a similar incident when i was driving my infiniti one night..

He still alive, that means he's either white or a ghost, that's all I was saying.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They're just doing their job. I would of did the same thing if a perp didn't follow simple instructions. You're making yourself seem pretty sketchy, when you don't comply simple instructions. Just do it and shut your damn mouth.

Then they follow up with
Step out the car
pull ya pants down
and ya hands on the hood