Cops pulled me over and opened my car door :wow:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
They're just doing their job. I would of did the same thing if a perp didn't follow simple instructions. You're making yourself seem pretty sketchy, when you don't comply simple instructions. Just do it and shut your damn mouth.

Damn your a softie. It's respect

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You aint get a ticket or shyt, who gives a fukk. I mean, I thought they were gonna open ya door and get hit with loud smoke or something. Next time they pull you over, make sure you have your phone propped up and recording.

Dont gotta let them know its goin on. Just let it record. If this really offends you, just do that shyt. I wouldn't even call that shyt harassment. Lucky they aint grab ya and snatch ya out the whip. *******s got a yopper* POW POW POW

Real lucky :yeshrug:
yea honestly i feel this shyt coulda been a lot worst. i got real lucky in the end

Let me guess your tints is too dark cause that's ALWAYS the excuse they feed me out here... I've taken them off and i dont get haraassed as much...

nah i dont even have tintts these fukkers just riding around with nothing to do

Biscut

Banned
Daps
Then they follow up with
Step out the car
pull ya pants down
and ya hands on the hood
Wouldn't happen. I'm a polite individual and I don't give a officer of the law an attitude. I also have an PBA card, so that always helps too.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_inline_mzscusrn6f1qkfz56.png

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt just happened to me about an hour ago and now i'm just sitting here like :dwillhuh:

I'm driving through southside (queens) on baisley after dropping this chick off at her crib (crazy thing is I was pointing out to here all the DT's driving while we were in her hood)

I'm at the light and the DT starts flashing his lights. I pull over and this dominican and CAC cop pop out. Dominican comes to the drivers side while the white cop comes to the passenger flashing lights everywhere. He asks me for license and registration then he tells me to open the passenger window for the CAC cop.

Dominican Cop - Open your passenger window

Me - No Why? :what:

Dominican Cop - :demonic: so my buddy can talk to you from that side, open it.

Me - No I don't have to open it because you asked. I don't feel comfortable speaking to him across a seat, If he wants to talk to me tell him to come to the drivers side, i'm on this side i want him to look me in the eye when he speaks :mjpls:

Dominican Cop - :aicmon:

I didn't realize my doors was unlocked :snoop: but thats when the CAC cop grabbed the handle and opened up my door

CAC cop - What is this window broke or something? :ufdup:

Me - :wtf: you know you can't open my door like that

CAC cop - Listen just open the window :demonic:..You know what :birdman:

This is when he rolled down the windows himself after opening the door..He closed the door folded his arms resting them on the window taunting me pretty much like :shaq: what you gonna do now?

Dominican Cop - Thats all you had to do :shaq:

CAC - Why didn't you just do it?

Me - You know you cant open my door or window like that c'mon. Just do the right thing :damn:

CAC cop - man you know what....(thats when he cut his words short and walked away)

I mean i could have easily just opened the window. But its the principle of the whole thing. What if the door was locked how far could these guys have taken it?

I didn't get a badge number or name :snoop: but honestly what could I have done afterwards with no proof? shyt left me with a bad feeling :mjcry:
Man you just asking for an asswhoopin?
What is it with you bruhs?
Y'all put on a performance for NO REASON...

Here is some advice and I hope you take it, anytime you get pulled over by the police start a mental timer.
Your goal is to shorten your traffic stop as much as possible. The shorter your traffic stop THE BETTER.
Have your drivers license and registration ready to hand over. Don't ask any unnecessary questions "Why'd you pull me over?". Turn your music down don't make them have to ask you.
So that means all your responses and all your interactions with the cop should have the goal of DECREASING the time of the stop.
So when the guy asked you to lower your passenger side window you should have lowered it ALL THE WAY.

You are making it harder on yourself.
BE SMART.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
shyt just happened to me about an hour ago and now i'm just sitting here like :dwillhuh:

I'm driving through southside (queens) on baisley after dropping this chick off at her crib (crazy thing is I was pointing out to here all the DT's driving while we were in her hood)

I'm at the light and the DT starts flashing his lights. I pull over and this dominican and CAC cop pop out. Dominican comes to the drivers side while the white cop comes to the passenger flashing lights everywhere. He asks me for license and registration then he tells me to open the passenger window for the CAC cop.

Dominican Cop - Open your passenger window

Me - No Why? :what:

Dominican Cop - :demonic: so my buddy can talk to you from that side, open it.

Me - No I don't have to open it because you asked. I don't feel comfortable speaking to him across a seat, If he wants to talk to me tell him to come to the drivers side, i'm on this side i want him to look me in the eye when he speaks :mjpls:

Dominican Cop - :aicmon:

I didn't realize my doors was unlocked :snoop: but thats when the CAC cop grabbed the handle and opened up my door

CAC cop - What is this window broke or something? :ufdup:

Me - :wtf: you know you can't open my door like that

CAC cop - Listen just open the window :demonic:..You know what :birdman:

This is when he rolled down the windows himself after opening the door..He closed the door folded his arms resting them on the window taunting me pretty much like :shaq: what you gonna do now?

Dominican Cop - Thats all you had to do :shaq:

CAC - Why didn't you just do it?

Me - You know you cant open my door or window like that c'mon. Just do the right thing :damn:

CAC cop - man you know what....(thats when he cut his words short and walked away)

I mean i could have easily just opened the window. But its the principle of the whole thing. What if the door was locked how far could these guys have taken it?

I didn't get a badge number or name :snoop: but honestly what could I have done afterwards with no proof? shyt left me with a bad feeling :mjcry:
First thing to do when your pulled over as a black man is to reach for your fukking PHONE and press record!!!! Make sure that all videos are backed up to google drive/ Icloud just in case a cac confiscates it and deletes the video. Don't argue with them fools WITHOUT taping the incident bruh. They will be quick to fukk something up. Hell, already they just broke the law and now they walking free to go harass another man in these streets. fukk that. Next time, grab the phone first.

This guy ended up getting off after going to court. I think he said he may have paid something but it wasn't much. He fought this shyt and was good. He came back to worldstar a week later and told everyone about the incident. Think you may be able to still find a few of his comments in the section

Edit: It is absolutely beyond my comprehension how you have people like @Biscut talking shyt to these people on this forum and has not been banned yet. Like negative whatever ain't a fukking nuff'. Take out the damn trash

Last edited:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Hey bruh I got pulled over last night with a zip and 2 hits of acid

I was goin 78 in a 55 but I ain't get no ticket or nothin, Soon as he walked to my door I had my licence and registration out with the interior light on. Just be respectful but don't kiss their asses

And always make sure you record every encounter with them

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Man you just asking for an asswhoopin?
What is it with you bruhs?
Y'all put on a performance for NO REASON...

Here is some advice and I hope you take it, anytime you get pulled over by the police start a mental timer.
Your goal is to shorten your traffic stop as much as possible. The shorter your traffic stop THE BETTER.
Have your drivers license and registration ready to hand over. Don't ask any unnecessary questions "Why'd you pull me over?". Turn your music down don't make them have to ask you.
So that means all your responses and all your interactions with the cop should have the goal of DECREASING the time of the stop.
So when the guy asked you to lower your passenger side window you should have lowered it ALL THE WAY.

You are making it harder on yourself.
BE SMART.
:pachaha:Ikr. Half of these cop incidents would stop instantly if people stop acting childish and foolish:skip: Think about it a cop pulls you over? Why do you need to ask what's the problem, get an attitude or even try to explain? A majority of the time just asking stupid question and not complying with simple requests just slows up the process.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Sounds like you just had your 4th amendment right violated. Dude opened your door with no warrant or probable cause from the sound of your story.

If they had probable cause they would have taken you out the car to search it but they didn't so it pretty much was just to harass you. I'd file a complaint.