Cops pulled me over and opened my car door :wow:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why antagonise a cop?even if you know 'the law', you think they are going to listen to you? especially when there is two of the c*nts who no doubt will now try to out c*nt each other, because you failed their 'attitude test'? , I never understand why people argue with them in the heat of the moment, because it more than likely will go bad for you, cops back each other up and male cops, as well as the dykes are just looking for an excuse when they encounter someone who they think has an 'attitude'...

After an encounter I had with two cops,who had abused their power and because I swore at one as these two had been fukking with me for weeks I got my face smashed into the pavement I never swung at them one came up behind me grabbed me and they jumped me , I wised up after. That was when I was young and stupid,now I comply and if they do something more than inconvenience me , I would complain to their boss, I would see a lawyer, I would go through the complaints procedure. after it happened,when cooler heads should go.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why antagonise a cop?even if you know 'the law', you think they are going to listen to you? especially when there is two of the c*nts who no doubt will now try to out c*nt each other, because you failed their 'attitude test'? , I never understand why people argue with them in the heat of the moment, because it more than likely will go bad for you, cops back each other up and male cops, as well as the dykes are just looking for an excuse when they encounter someone who they think has an 'attitude'...

After an encounter I had with two cops,who had abused their power and because I swore at one as these two had been fukking with me for weeks I got my face smashed into the pavement I never swung at them one came up behind me grabbed me and they jumped me , I wised up after. That was when I was young and stupid,now I comply and if they do something more than inconvenience me , I would complain to their boss, I would see a lawyer, I would go through the complaints procedure. after it happened,when cooler heads should go.
Sounds like you had an interaction with gang members.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
you should always have a canister of gasoline and a lighter in your car with you.
whenever i get pulled over i pour the gas all over the inside of my car and light it up...then i drive away.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Fukk this appeasement shyt too

Not that you should try to antagonize law enforcement, but you shouldn't have to go out of your way either.

"It's otay, officer! I's obeying the law! I'sa do whatever you say! Yes sir!"

:childplease:

How hard is it to roll down your window and get on with your day:aicmon:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Evil cannot co-exist.
In all cases, It will destroy that which will not destroy it.

Lack of consequence will make even cowards wreckless.
But one day they will open the wrong door. I assure you.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
They're just doing their job. I would of did the same thing if a perp didn't follow simple instructions. You're making yourself seem pretty sketchy, when you don't comply simple instructions. Just do it and shut your damn mouth.
:rudy: The fukk kinda shyt is that.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
shyt just happened to me about an hour ago and now i'm just sitting here like :dwillhuh:

I'm driving through southside (queens) on baisley after dropping this chick off at her crib (crazy thing is I was pointing out to here all the DT's driving while we were in her hood)

I'm at the light and the DT starts flashing his lights. I pull over and this dominican and CAC cop pop out. Dominican comes to the drivers side while the white cop comes to the passenger flashing lights everywhere. He asks me for license and registration then he tells me to open the passenger window for the CAC cop.

Dominican Cop - Open your passenger window

Me - No Why? :what:

Dominican Cop - :demonic: so my buddy can talk to you from that side, open it.

Me - No I don't have to open it because you asked. I don't feel comfortable speaking to him across a seat, If he wants to talk to me tell him to come to the drivers side, i'm on this side i want him to look me in the eye when he speaks :mjpls:

Dominican Cop - :aicmon:

I didn't realize my doors was unlocked :snoop: but thats when the CAC cop grabbed the handle and opened up my door

CAC cop - What is this window broke or something? :ufdup:

Me - :wtf: you know you can't open my door like that

CAC cop - Listen just open the window :demonic:..You know what :birdman:

This is when he rolled down the windows himself after opening the door..He closed the door folded his arms resting them on the window taunting me pretty much like :shaq: what you gonna do now?

Dominican Cop - Thats all you had to do :shaq:

CAC - Why didn't you just do it?

Me - You know you cant open my door or window like that c'mon. Just do the right thing :damn:

CAC cop - man you know what....(thats when he cut his words short and walked away)

I mean i could have easily just opened the window. But its the principle of the whole thing. What if the door was locked how far could these guys have taken it?

I didn't get a badge number or name :snoop: but honestly what could I have done afterwards with no proof? shyt left me with a bad feeling :mjcry:
lol
c00ning in all shades

did they give you a ticket?

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
OP is a fraud. The real GollyImGully typed in pink :ufdup:

OP also made the story up cause he's a fakkit.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
you were actually being a fukkboy. It took me my first time getting pulled over at 17 to know to just shut the fukk up and do what the officer says. YOU'LL NEVER WIN. You're not white, that whole "i know my rights :troll:" bullshyt only works with cacs. You're lucky they didnt beat the shyt out of u