Cormega Responds To Steve Stoutes Interview

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Wait, this ni66@ cormega said illmatic on a track in 92?!?!?!

He made it a hot line, Nas made it a hot album?

Nas looking a bit suspect here...

Illmatic was a real person from QB:gucci:

Cormega's words:

“Mega is scientist, metaphor analyst / Predator, I set it off like a terrorist / I accelerate like a four wheeler / And Hot Day supplies the bass like a drug dealer / I’m a architect and I spark the set / Like the Jamaican Posse flipping and marked for death / You’re not ready for prime time, whenever I rhyme I’m superior deteriorating your brain area.” Like that sound, “My technology is like a microchip / Mega mic prototype / I kill static like Illmatic Ice.” Illmatic Ice is a person; that’s a street dude that I looked up to, so it’s like that song was my testimony to the streets.

Cormega Charts His Growth After Industry Blacklisting Following The Firm Split

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Mega a stand up dude Stoute is a snake. Period. nikkas is always feeling a way about mega behind nas dikk riding.

I love nas but Stoute/Nas have more snake shyt in the resume then mega ever did. Everybody speaks highly of Mega characterwise. Same sant be said for nas n Stoute.

Don't link me no videos or no weirdo shyt. I'm going of what I heard/know for a fact.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
that production slave deal that they wanted mega to sign to wasn't a good look though...mega had enough sense to see that and wanted to have some freedom in his career and while it cost him short-term, it helped him long-term. i can't front though, mega not being in the firm and then the testament getting shelved had me fukkin heated for awhile. I was so mad at def jam for fukking over trigger tha gambler and cormega by shelving their albums...i'm still kinda salty about having to rely on a shytty promo tape rip to hear trigger's lp after all these years.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Mega a stand up dude Stoute is a snake. Period. nikkas is always feeling a way about mega behind nas dikk riding.

I love nas but Stoute/Nas have more snake shyt in the resume then mega ever did. Everybody speaks highly of Mega characterwise. Same sant be said for nas n Stoute.

Don't link me no videos or no weirdo shyt. I'm going of what I heard/know for a fact.

yet, mega was the one doing:gucci: shyt when P's mural go defaced:usure:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

So what u hear/know for a fact that wasnt said during Mega’s fukk Nas campaign? Mega so stand up. Look what the fukk happened wit Prodigy. Both when he was alive and after he died. Same stand up Mega that had issues cause Chris Lighty was tryna take him under his wing and told him not to bring goons/guns to his crib when he invited him to meet his family. Mega ALWAYS had an ego issue. nikka thought the world was QB.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I swear the only one who moved forwards with their life after The Firm was Nas and Cormega is one of my favorite MCs.

:snoop:
Cormega made great music but he was bitter for a long time.

I can't forget when he had that forum and used to be online just hating and arguing with fans. He was like Joe Budden at that point. Then he snapped out of it eventually