Corona Kombat - Act 2: GOATs on the Oregon Trail: Portland Trailblazers vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins?

• Lakers in 4

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • Lakers in 5

Votes: 68 32.4%
  • Lakers in 6

Votes: 55 26.2%
  • Lakers in 7

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Blazers in 4

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Blazers in 5

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Blazers in 6

Votes: 38 18.1%
  • Blazers in 7

Votes: 14 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m glad the guys are back playing. I’m proud of them for taking a stand and continuing to push for justice as well.

the strike helped push the gameplan forward and the Bucks deserved to take a bereavement of sorts with that shyt happening in their back yard.. it’s frustrating to continually see the same thing happening and feel somewhat powerless to do anything.

we got to take power from any source we can leverage and liberate it back!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m glad the guys are back playing. I’m proud of them for taking a stand and continuing to push for justice as well.

the strike helped push the gameplan forward and the Bucks deserved to take a bereavement of sorts with that shyt happening in their back yard.. it’s frustrating to continually see the same thing happening and feel somewhat powerless to do anything.

we got to take power from any source we can leverage and liberate it back!

14/18

did Portland even put a hand in ads face all night :dahell:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
14/18

did Portland even put a hand in ads face all night :dahell:
Besides getting Ariza back, Im wondering what additions they can make to bring in some defense?
Cause while they’re exciting to watch, I don’t think they’re true contenders even with everyone healthy

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Besides getting Ariza back, Im wondering what additions they can make to bring in some defense?
Cause while they’re exciting to watch, I don’t think they’re true contenders even with everyone healthy

They need 2010 Ariza, they won't ever do anything with the wing defenders they have now