COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Holiday in Taiwan. Hong Kong was supposed to be a 2 hr stopover. Turned into me spending the night here. As a lot of flights got cancelled. Was pissed, but a chick I know here made it a well worth layover

:mjlit:

Aye homie you need to keep yo ass in Asia. We don't need your Corona funk ouchea!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holiday in Taiwan. Hong Kong was supposed to be a 2 hr stopover. Turned into me spending the night here. As a lot of flights got cancelled. Was pissed, but a chick I know here made it a well worth layover

:mjlit:
Real talk...they should quarantine you for a couple weeks.

But the real question is why is your dumb ass risking going to Taiwan right now? You could end up sick or stuck there for days dealing with cancelled flights.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So I'm currently in Hong Kong. My plane ride here was near empty.

And nearly everyone was wearing masks for the entire 13 hr flight.

People were wiping down their entire seats before they sat down.

Then landed and masks everywhere. Saw some asian woman getting grilled by security as they ask you if you've been to mainland china in the last 14 days and she was jeluzing.
So you risking your life for some Chinese p*ssy?

nikkas is crazy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's what I thought but it got out of hand and they were like oh shyt oh well let it reach its death number than well ship out right stuff for it.

Crazy thing is it's in other parts of the world but not spreading like wildfire nor are deaths remotely high but only in china
shyt makes no sense at all
It's spreading in an area with inadequate healthcare services. This isn't rocket science, or a conspiracy. The Americans who caught it so far have been fine. Better immune systems, better healthcare.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
It's spreading in an area with inadequate healthcare services. This isn't rocket science, or a conspiracy. The Americans who caught it so far have been fine. Better immune systems, better healthcare.

ah ah ah :ufdup:recovery rates are low ..

there is a mystery to be solved and it isn't as simple as "they have been fine".

one theory relates to asians, another to re-infection, anotheer to smoking. that might all be crap but there is clearly something going on.

rqiog05.png