Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Many people left Britain after the Brexit process was implemented. Maybe that will happen to the United States too.

Not that it would happen, but I’d love it if Calexit really happened. I’d move my ass to Cali and become a citizen...:russ:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Not that it would happen, but I’d love it if Calexit really happened. I’d move my ass to Cali and become a citizen...:russ:

7329yk2altwx.jpg

:troll:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
His approval rating are dropping. Trump himself is not happy with the way things are going. This is the last ditch effort for him to sort his slowly declining base to normalcy.
Nationwide.

That silent white vote still hasn’t made its say. They are looking for an excuse to vote for Trump and blame the libs, Dems, or whatever Soros boogeyman they want.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nationwide.

That silent white vote still hasn’t made its say. They are looking for an excuse to vote for Trump and blame the libs, Dems, or whatever Soros boogeyman they want.

Trump's base stagnated after Nov 9, 2016. It hasn't grown anymore and I dare say it declined (gradually). It may be dedicated, but that same dedicated base lost a lot of Governor seats, lost The House of Representatives, and soon going to lose the Senate and the White House. The post-Trump Republican party is going to look all kinds of dysfunctional and may go to the Whig Party status.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Germany's largest newspaper :whoo:

China really not looking to good future wise. Their Government has a large goldmine of resources and people to become a dominant power, but for fear of losing their own power by implementing the 'One Child' rule to now 'Two Child', this Coronavirus allowing for legal and illegal low blows on their reputation.