Could 3 NBA players (one All-Star) win the NCAA tournament?

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That shyt had me howling today. I think this is a much better question than LeBron and the worst team in the NCAA.

Answer is no though. They didn't even talk about foul trouble and substitutions.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
That shyt had me howling today. I think this is a much better question than LeBron and the worst team in the NCAA.

Answer is no though. They didn't even talk about foul trouble and substitutions.
LeBron plays 40 minutes a game against professional grown men

He can do two 20 minute halves with a 35 sec shotclock

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
LeBron plays 40 minutes a game against professional grown men

He can do two 20 minute halves with a 35 sec shotclock

Well yeah, in part because he has less ground to cover. Someone is eventually gonna catch 5 fouls. What does it become next? Two on five lol

I know college basketball is trash at times, but I have to give a bunch of 18-20 y/os that will be in the league fairly soon some benefit of the doubt. Also, does the other team have a coach or are these nikkas just winging it? So many questions lol

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Kd bron and kawhi

With giannis, kp, and steph subbing

Might just have a shot

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I don't think so breh. You could just permanently double team the two best players and have your best defender on the third. No way they could overcome that.

Right now give me five college players that will lock down an NBA player with a 2k rating between 75 and 90.

Again, no NBA bums.

Just an All-Star and two guys who are dope, but, haven't made an All-Star (I'm even talking out young players that may eventually make one).

I don't see a college player locking down Hassan Whiteside in the post for a whole game one on one.

Well yeah, in part because he has less ground to cover. Someone is eventually gonna catch 5 fouls. What does it become next? Two on five lol

I know college basketball is trash at times, but I have to give a bunch of 18-20 y/os that will be in the league fairly soon some benefit of the doubt. Also, does the other team have a coach or are these nikkas just winging it? So many questions lol

I say give em a coach of a 9 seed on either the Eastern or Western conference last year.

Kd bron and kawhi

With giannis, kp, and steph subbing

Might just have a shot

:dahell:

That's a bunch of Top 10 NBA players. That's not the game, breh, breh.

One All-Star and Two non All-Stars. No NBA bums.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Define All Star first and foremost.

if it's they've made the AS team, gimme LBJ, Wiggins, and Embiid :yeshrug: