Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yep. People knew they couldn't be under the same roof with their mates long before this pandemic. The difference is circumstances allowed them come and go as they pleased.

Can you enjoy and tolerate each other's substance instead of style.
Right. I have one friend that just had her 8th baby two weeks ago. Her and her husband aren’t divorcing but she’s upset because even though they both at home, she’s the only one helping the 5 older kids with homework and taking care of the baby she just had. He won’t even get up to help her at night with the baby.

Running around that house like a wild goose while her husband plays video games and drinks beers. I spoke to her the other day and her two older boys broke a door fighting. Her kids are super tall because her and her husband are real tall too, so they do a lot of damage, take up a lot of space and eat a lot. And her husband don’t really discipline them unless they fukk with something he’s doing. And then he beat their asses like grown men.

She has to make thanksgiving like meals(serving sizes) for her family meals. It’s ridiculous. She was saying even when she asks her husband to help, he’ll just tell one of the oldest kids to do it for him.

The thing is he has always been this way. While she bust her ass taking care of the kids he don’t do much. But it’s her damn fault for having 8 fukking kids with him. He’s been the same way their entire marriage. Her life right now in quarantine is hell with no breaks. But their situation has always been crazy the quarantine just amplified it. She won’t divorce him though because she know she got too many damn kids.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I have one friend that just had her 8th baby two weeks ago
0e1c8d9ec053f6abb4bb990132a57ccd5ff5069e_00.gif

No wonder her husband prefers playing video games, his old toy is worn out.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Been single and relationship free for 8 years now. I've gotten to know myself so well that i dont think i'll get in one anytime soon and im perfectly happy with that. All i do is hit up these girls, fukk for a few weeks then switch her out for a new one. Rinse and repeat all year. Been quarantined by myself and working from home with no fukks given :blessed:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Breh, I wish I could post my group WhatsApp on here. The contrast in messages pre-Corona to now is hilarious.

Brehs were literally happy because they were smashing their side pieces whilst wifey had dinner ready at home... now they’re all trying to find excuses to break up and leave home. :mjlol:

They’re true dirt bags but they’re my boys, so I guess I’m no different.

So their wives are basically maids with benefits. What's the point of being married then? So sad

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Right. I have one friend that just had her 8th baby two weeks ago. Her and her husband aren’t divorcing but she’s upset because even though they both at home, she’s the only one helping the 5 older kids with homework and taking care of the baby she just had. He won’t even get up to help her at night with the baby.

Running around that house like a wild goose while her husband plays video games and drinks beers. I spoke to her the other day and her two older boys broke a door fighting. Her kids are super tall because her and her husband are real tall too, so they do a lot of damage, take up a lot of space and eat a lot. And her husband don’t really discipline them unless they fukk with something he’s doing. And then he beat their asses like grown men.

She has to make thanksgiving like meals(serving sizes) for her family meals. It’s ridiculous. She was saying even when she asks her husband to help, he’ll just tell one of the oldest kids to do it for him.

The thing is he has always been this way. While she bust her ass taking care of the kids he don’t do much. But it’s her damn fault for having 8 fukking kids with him. He’s been the same way their entire marriage. Her life right now in quarantine is hell with no breaks. But their situation has always been crazy the quarantine just amplified it. She won’t divorce him though because she know she got too many damn kids.
If all those kids aren't his, she should be grateful he's around

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
This thread is right on time. My wife just fukking told me she needs to be alone so she is moving back to her parents house. We had issues before but this Corona shyt was the nail on the coffin. So now me and my 4 year daughter got the apartment to our selves. Man fukk that bytch. Bout to be back on my plays shyt

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are cases of people I know personally.

1. My breh-inlaw left the wife to go stay at their other house. She hasnt been seeing her work husband coz of the lock down and he woke up to her texting at 2am. She hid her phone and he was like cool. He left that night.

2. A friends live in girlfriend. They have been together for a few years. She is a seriel cheater. He beats her up when he catches her and they work it out. After a bit of time trapped in the house together and he got home and she had packed some of her stuff and is gone, he has a security company so I guess he had to move around a bit despite the covid lockdown.
He had recently caught her texting a new man. I think he is better off coz he has fought and confronted many men over her and got stabbed once over her. She is a beauty and a single mother of multiple children. Sadly she will come back and he will probably take her back.

3. A friend is trying to draw me into stalking a number she thinks belongs to a girl who is seeing her husband.

As you know dometic violence cases are very high at the moment world wide.

I haven't had any personal drama coz of corona so far.

Knock on wood...

woah