Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I highly doubt she was cheating. She was also with my aunts. He was the one who would be out at bars and pawging with my grandfather.
:dead:

Also :dead: at this being the first image that popped into my head

Michael_Jordan_Dancing_At_A_Club_IN_Cabo_San_Lucas-1-1.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Plus he has the other crib to dip off to and smash other chicks.

I always said, I'd never get married or completely settle until I have backup funds for these scenarios.
The problem is... marriage disarms a man bit by bit.

The moment you sign that paper, you’re handing your wife a Grenade (divorce) she can pull at any minute.

Next thing you know, you have a joint account and a lot of dumbass men let their wife handle all the finance because “she’s good with that stuff, I don’t have time for it.”:snoop:

So now you’re at the mercy of a woman who can decide at any minute she’s not feeling it. You go to court (which is overwhelmingly in women’s favor). She keeps the house, children, dog.

What about you? Where’s that money for a second house? Oops, wifey handles all finances, your broke ass has to live with students. Oops, now you have to pay child support. Oops, you make more than wifey, now it’s spousal support. Oops, here’s a gun, now kill yo self.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The problem is... marriage disarms a man bit by bit.

The moment you sign that paper, you’re handing your wife a Grenade (divorce) she can pull at any minute.

Next thing you know, you have a joint account and a lot of dumbass men let their wife handle all the finance because “she’s good with that stuff, I don’t have time for it.”:snoop:

So now you’re at the mercy of a woman who can decide at any minute she’s not feeling it. You go to court (which is overwhelmingly in women’s favor). She keeps the house, children, dog.

What about you? Where’s that money for a second house? Oops, wifey handles all finances, your broke ass has to live with students. Oops, now you have to pay child support. Oops, you make more than wifey, now it’s spousal support. Oops, here’s a gun, now kill yo self.
That's why it's probably better to get a submissive woman cause the "independent" women will cheat on you the minute the sense any type of vulnerability in anything including your finances. The moment you sense dismissiveness and a lot of objective opinions, dip.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im kinda glad I have an excuse not to take the wife out anywhere spend money :manny:
Maaaaan im saying!!! I havent mentioned it to my girl but my account is going up due to not spending on our dates. Im coming the hell up during this shytstorm. Long as I keep my job, I will be up to 5 figure savings in two months. Lets not even talk about when(not if) another stimulus drops.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Daps
That's why it's probably better to get a submissive woman cause the "independent" women will cheat on you the minute the sense any type of vulnerability in anything including your finances. The moment you sense dismissiveness and a lot of objective opinions, dip.
Breh breh breh... the so called “submissive” woman can be just as treacherous as the “Independent” one.

I mean first of all, self proclaimed “independent” women are retards, because they think having a mid salary, middle management job, with thousands to owe in student debt and paying a mortgage makes them “independent” despite being at the mercy of those institutions. (But I digress.):mjlol:

I’ve seen divorces happen when it comes to money many times. These rich white brehs marry submissive Asians, thinking they’re more docile than these blue foot CACs. Asian women are the number one gold diggers. They act all meek but trust me, they’re all plotting.

These old, fat balding CACs, get these mail order brides, really think they’re getting these women because of their looks. Once they get that green card it’s a wrap.

And it’s not just Asian women, I’ve seen all kinds of women flip the script. I can only say just hope for the best breh. I’ve seen it all and honestly I’m jaded. Marriage will only be seen as a business transaction for me. Anyone who marries for “love” is foolish in this day and age.

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Maaaaan im saying!!! I havent mentioned it to my girl but my account is going up due to not spending on our dates. Im coming the hell up during this shytstorm. Long as I keep my job, I will be up to 5 figure savings in two months. Lets not even talk about when(not if) another stimulus drops.
Me and brehs always joke about looking and comparing our bank statements before and during the relationship. shyt is ridiculous when you see how much we spend just to keep a woman happy and her mouth shut.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Breh breh breh... the so called “submissive” woman can be just as treacherous as the “Independent” one.

I mean first of all, self proclaimed “independent” women are retards, because they think having a mid salary, middle management job, with thousands to owe in student debt and paying a mortgage makes them “independent” despite being at the mercy of those institutions. (But I digress.):mjlol:

I’ve seen divorces happen when it comes to money many times. These rich white brehs marry submissive Asians, thinking they’re more docile than these blue foot CACs. Asian women are the number one gold diggers. They act all meek but trust me, they’re all plotting.

These old, fat balding CACs, get these mail order brides, really think they’re getting these women because of their looks. Once they get that green card it’s a wrap.

And it’s not just Asian women, I’ve seen all kinds of women flip the script. I can only say just hope for the best breh. I’ve seen it all and honestly I’m jaded. Marriage will only be seen as a business transaction for me. Anyone who marries for “love” is foolish in this day and age.
Wow, you sound like you have taken that black pill :picard:
But you right tho!

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Wow, you sound like you have taken that black pill :picard:
But you right tho!
Speak to me 10 years ago when I was fresh out of college. I was broke but had optimism. I believed there’s someone for everyone. Find a good woman, treat her well and she will reciprocate it.

Now in 2020, I’ve learned women are only loyal to their emotions. However they “feel” justifies their actions. Almost every married man I’ve met is miserable. Almost all of them cheat.

At this point, I’d have to be the dumb ass white family in a horror movie who stays in the haunted house if I get married “hey, it can’t be that bad.”