Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
These are people that sound like they should’ve cut their losses before the Rona though.

There’s several couples that are screwing like rabbits & building stronger bonds. I just like to focus on positive examples.
Corona should be a wake up call for many people that they jumped into the wrong relationship.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Reading this thread is quite disheartening. Some of y'all don't seem to see the value in emotional/intimate relationships. People end up going thru life dating/living with/marrying people just b/c they like to have sex with them. It's more to it than that.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. They have kids. He says he needed to get away and cool down before he did something he couldnt take back and he didnt want drama in front of his kids.

I think he has suspected an affair for a while and when he woke up to her texting all she had to do was show him her phone and she refused.

Have you ever attempted to give some advice your sister and tell her not to be an irresponsible degenerate no morals low level thot? Especially when kids are involved?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Me and my lady about to break up. My side chick is driving me nuts and im about to get rid of her as well.

The post corona world will be a new begining for me. :blessed:
:dead: it’s crazy that you aren’t the only one I know saying this. All my homies that live with their girl are ending that shyt. I guess the normal routine of going to work and gym and not being in the person face 24/7 helped the relationship.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:russ:
Breh... I tried telling some of the female posters this a few days ago and they attacked the messenger instead of heeding the message.

You can lead a horse to water. :yeshrug:

My friend is hitting me up at night taking about “she’s bored”. And it’s only been a week for her :russ: