Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
All of these couples that don't really like each other are struggling. Couples that get along and have things in common can spend a lot of time together just fine.

Imagine being stuck inside with an argumentative basic chick all day. Dudes that got with a chick because "the ass is phat" are losing.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My great uncle years ago pulled me and a few of the younger nephews aside and said, "If it wasn't for infidelity I would have been divorced decades ago. It saved my marriage. Remember that." We were all looking at him like what the fukk. But now I'm like maybe his crazy ass was on to something. And when you read that, you have to read it as that old black uncle, who you never know what the fukk he's saying, because he's usually drunk and sounds like he's barking.
Both him and his wife were cheating?

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I never understood this shyt about work "husbands". To me that just sounds like a pass to be a hoe, and fuk with a nikka who she really wants to be with. No faithful woman has a work husband. Fuk outta here.

He needs to charge her to the game
:trash::camby:

Daps
Yes. They have kids. He says he needed to get away and cool down before he did something he couldnt take back and he didnt want drama in front of his kids.

I think he has suspected an affair for a while and when he woke up to her texting all she had to do was show him her phone and she refused.
your sister BEEN cheating on her husband with her work husband

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I never understood this shyt about work "husbands". To me that just sounds like a pass to be a hoe, and fuk with a nikka who she really wants to be with. No faithful woman has a work husband. Fuk outta here.

He needs to charge her to the game
:trash::camby:
shyt doesn't even sound right

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
my hommie and his girl broke up :yeshrug:

I kind of saw it coming, she's one of those girls that love being naked, ass out and everything even around me.
10/10 body wise
caught me with a stiffy too and smiled even though I would never
Post the Instagram

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
All of these couples that don't really like each other are struggling. Couples that get along and have things in common can spend a lot of time together just fine.

Imagine being stuck inside with an argumentative basic chick all day. Dudes that got with a chick because "the ass is phat" are losing.
Exactly

all these stupid asses who be on social media talking about how argument sex is flames and toxic dikk is better looking like they idiots they are