COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
This also is highly troubling. Barred from military enlisting! No mention of "individuals who were asymptomatic or had mild cases".

Though there undoubtedly will be revision.
Let me get my @thekingsmen on

By disqualifying a large part of the population from serving, this will be the perfect time to introduce robots on mass to the military.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fukkin neighbors been treating the last 7 weeks like summer vacation.

kids riding bikes in packs of 8, playing throw up tackle in the street like it ain’t a big ass field out back. they better not hit my fukkin car
:angry:

nikkas sitting in the parking spaces with lawn chairs. Playing young dolph all fukkin loud

Old nikka next door stay with a brown bottle all day , starting at 8:30 am .. throwing up and still drinking, probably ain’t ate breakfast.

I don’t even feel like getting my amazon package off the porch yet, cuz I know nikkas gonna try to say wsup and potentially start conversations and shyt

:leostare:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

kids riding bikes in packs of 8, playing throw up tackle in the street like it ain’t a big ass field out back. they better not hit my fukkin car

nikkas sitting in the parking spaces with lawn chairs. Playing young dolph all fukkin loud

Old nikka next door stay with a brown bottle all day , starting at 8:30 am .. throwing up and still drinking, probably ain’t ate breakfast.

I don’t even feel like getting my amazon package off the porch yet, cuz I know nikkas gonna try to say wsup and potentially start conversations and shyt

tenor.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Move to a better neighborhood and stop complaining