COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I went up to the roof of my building and I see scattered people on top of their roofs as well like it’s a bbq with beach chairs ..they really tryna see those JetBlue planes fly across the city :russ:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blood thinners may improve survival among hospitalized COVID-19 patients

Of the COVID-19 patients analyzed, 786 (28 percent) received a full-treatment dose of anticoagulants--a higher dose than what is typically given for blood clot prevention, and one that is usually given to those who already have clots or are suspected to have clots....

The effect of anticoagulation had a more pronounced effect on ventilated patients--62.7 percent of intubated patients who were not treated with anticoagulants died, compared to 29.1 percent for intubated patients treated with anticoagulants.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

And rona like this waiting for the brotha.

PiercingJauntyArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Had to bury my dad today. Most infuriating thing is that he had to die alone in the hospital. We just finally saw him yesterday. I can only imagine what he was going through by himself. He was in the hospital for 10 days. It was so sudden. Its a helpless feeling. Hope everyone is well and stay safe brehs.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had to bury my dad today. Most infuriating thing is that he had to die alone in the hospital. We just finally saw him yesterday. I can only imagine what he was going through by himself. He was in the hospital for 10 days. It was so sudden. Its a helpless feeling. Hope everyone is well and stay safe brehs.
:mjcry: