COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Nothing that has a large group of people together will happen this year. There is no chance. Probably not even happening next year either without some big changes. Folk still thinking one day we'll hit a switch and things will be back to normal. Nah, your way of life has changed and will be that way for a long time...consider it over actually since you will now have a new way of life. You will look back at the past and see how you took so much shyt for granted. me too.

Im betting these CACs gonna have a" cure "by July and August... Thats when election season full swing and it would make Trump look like some martyr and something to boast about.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Had to bury my dad today. Most infuriating thing is that he had to die alone in the hospital. We just finally saw him yesterday. I can only imagine what he was going through by himself. He was in the hospital for 10 days. It was so sudden. Its a helpless feeling. Hope everyone is well and stay safe brehs.
shyt bro, condolences.

my ex's pops died from the shyt by himself in a nursing home. She live in LA and he died in NYC, so she cant get out there to get wit her sister to bury dude. shyt crazy

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
shyt bro, condolences.

my ex's pops died from the shyt by himself in a nursing home. She live in LA and he died in NYC, so she cant get out there to get wit her sister to bury dude. shyt crazy

I'm sorry to hear that bro. I can only imagine what she going through. Thoughts and prayers go out to her family, and to yours breh.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Shocking that 66% of new cases are from those that stayed home. Its just like my mom and sister, they both stayed home and both got it. I mean there's a lot of possibilities like casual touching or from other family members but its just shocking.

Who knows when they initially got it...
Who even knows what sets it off when you get it...thats the crazy part...

I know a few people that got it and it did damage to...

Those big 3 veggies and supplements along with proper outdoor exercise is the best defense...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend was telling me he got this shyt in December. Had every symptom except the loss of smell and taste. Dude showed me a pic of all the stuff he was taking, thinking it was the flu. Literally like 12-16 different products that didn’t do shyt. :damn:

It really depends on the severity of how hard it hits your body, taking 12-16 different products definitely won't help shyt, your putting some other shyt, with some other shyt, then trying some other shyt with that shyt. At most tylenol is the only over the counter drug to help and i mean that lightly. If Mucinx "all in one" didn't touch it, along with staying hydrated and supplements, then yeah thats some wild shyt.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
I hate this government so fuking much

This could have been avoided simply by this administration taking these serious in the beginning when they stepped into office

then u have over I believe 30 million people unemployed...however landlords, mortgage companies, utility companies, student loans and credit card companies still want their money... what the government do?? Passed this shytty bill and the economy and health care situation is fukked up

BE SAFE PEOPLE

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
one of the ladies at my church her mom just passed from covid.
First person i know personally that have died from it.