COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Another one-time payment of $1,200 is insufficient. It needs to be a monthly stipend of at LEAST $1,500. Though, I'm glad to see they're pushing to extend the pandemic unemployment insurance to the end of the year. That would be a huge boon for those who are collecting the additional $600.

:francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just a lot of unethical practices going on around the country with the hospital morgues and funeral homes. Back in march when it was really popping off, most of the bodies were getting cremated. But the cases became so overwhelming, the majority of the deaths were happening in hospitals and you had bodies on top bodies waiting to get cremated, no autopsy's, most of the bodies are not even being washed or properly cared for.

Now fast forward, lets say you don't have the funds to bury yourself or your loved one. Usually a funeral home with put you on a payment depending on what you you are wanting for a service, etc.. Now if you don't have the money within three or four days they will not work with you and are just cremating bodies. That's the reason they have so many bodies and they're monopolizing the hospitals not only in Dallas but in other places that are considered "hot spots" as well.

With covid stipends from the government coming directly to hospitals, some of that money is going to funeral homes based on how many bodies they get. So those greedy basstards are making money on top of money. Meaning If you die in a hospital and don't have insurance, they are calling a SPECIFIC funeral home to pick up the body, then that funeral is getting part of whatever stipend the hospital gets PLUS they are getting whatever money the family will pay for burial or cremation.. It's a hustle.

And by that I mean case in point, a week ago at Parkland(which is a county hospital) we had a 41 year old patient die from covid, his body stayed in the room for seven hours, that's right seven hours because Golden Gate Funeral home was so backed up picking up other bodies from area hospitals, but then they along with other funeral directors wanna cry foul media saying they are overwhelmed with bodies when they are getting about 15-30k from the hospitals plus whatever the family pays, they are cleaning up, not treating the dead with dignity and only worried about a check.

Dallas has become a hot spot with more higher cases EVERYDAY, even more covid patients and I don't think its part of the "2nd wave", I think its still the first which why the GOV and Lt gov are making trips here every week. Talk to my colleagues in NY and its even worse with how the deceased is being treated at these hospitals and funeral homes.

Wow breh. Appreciate all the info you been providing.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Did any of y’all read this article:russ:
I know the coli loves reactions instead of reading..
The headline was click bait...
And y’all fell for the it:mjlol:
I’ll pray for some of you nikkas:dead:

CNN said 3 months with restrictions.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Here is the thing those states don't tell the whole story. Perfect example one of my homeboys lives in NY. Him mom (64) has a crib and his two sisters (in their late 20s and early 30s) live with her. The two sisters were in and out going out the house everyday and kicking in the streets (no social distancing and no masks).

His mom never took the rona serious. Until her neighbor died from the disease. Come to find out the neighbors kids caught it and gave it to her. The neighbors kids were in and out the house hanging in the streets too.

A few days later my homeboys mom gives her daughters an ultimatum to either stay in the house our get out cause she is afriad they might bring her the virus. What do they do? They keep on hanging in the streets so the mom throws them out.

I would bet a lot of them folks who caught the disease at home got kids and relatives coming in and out of their house or home.

:wow: