COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I knew or know there’s something about this virus they’re not telling us
The fact that staying inside was the immediate reaction should have told people something is up
these new cases could be what they foresaw
The scary part is this probably isn’t the endgame with this virus

They don't know shyt. This virus seems to be giving them fits cuz it isn't easy to hammer down. Even if this shyt goes away, there will be other viruses, harsher ones. And clearly US and other countries just arent' prepared.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People be out all damn day come home and shove their hands in their mouths touching their eyes and shyt. A lot of folk just not hygienic. See the shyt everywhere. Don't even get involved with work potlucks or taste peoples lunches when they offer. I'm good.

I touch my face all the time it’s impossible not too so I wash my hands knowing that. It’s not hard

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Truth.

Have no idea how these people think he cares about the working class guy

Trump is essentially a character they have created in their heads because they want to be him or see parts of themselves in him.

He also validates all their crazy thoughts.

This virus is folding Trump. Dude is praying Biden beats his ass this winter.

He 100% wants to win. He's insecure and always wants to be among the elite. He's nothing if he loses.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldn't be a shock breh. I got folks in educational field (adult, young and early childhood fields) all of them have said for the past 2 months ain't no way you can open schools. You got 30 to 40 people in a class. Can't guarantee folks will be ok and a school can't take the risk of being liable.
What do you mean ? Rand paul said send them to school kids barely get it and have like no symptoms ( I mean adults usually older run the school and are in high demos for covid 19 but fukk em ?) maybe he plans on kids teaching kids ? I mean can’t prob make KENTUCKY any worse

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is essentially a character they have created in their heads because they want to be him or see parts of themselves in him.

He also validates all their crazy thoughts.

He 100% wants to win. He's insecure and always wants to be among the elite. He's nothing if he loses.
Trump has to win because all his protection from any criminal activities would be gone no more excuses. He’s already about to completely try and weaponize his justice department to go after Obama and Biden and law enforcement and probably even the courts if there is a way . The almost sadder thing is as dysfunctional as politics has been in the modern era trump has effectively broken America even worse .even if he’s out the GOP will be begin a bunch of investigations in the Biden as payback ( despite trump actually doing things to warrant investigations in and out the White House ) . Trump Mitch rand paul and all these dikk ridding gop members in the both house and senate need to go . The dems need everything to make any progress . Imagine RBG goes and Mitch is still speaker he’s gonna try and hold a seat open forever