Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at Trump Klan Rally

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The USA is a reality show. Tune in on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, Twitter....sheeeit Available on all platforms

Iewnited States: Honkies Hymies Hegemony and the Hidden Hand

tune in

:hhh::mjpls:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They wont hear you though. Honestly Democrats should do more to appease to Black people. They keep appeasing to Hispanics who wanna be white and go full on Republicans in the booth.

:dead:

So thats your response ?

For the record your words dont affect me.

You are beneath me and beneath the honorable black melanin skin that covers you. You a black man but shares white supremacist views.

How many MAGA hats do you have ?

Nah man. Thats gibberish. Lets follow Tariq and scream HYON and call ICE on black immigrants. Meanwhile lets act like white immigrants dont exist.

#Tangibles #HYON
It's like when Saddam took over on live tv and dudes in the crowd were like

Hail saddam, hoping they wouldn't be on the chopping block

Minority groups think they can good negro their way into the hearts of devils by cosigning aspects of injustice favored by white supremacists.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wont hear you though. Honestly Democrats should do more to appease to Black people. They keep appeasing to Hispanics who wanna be white and go full on Republicans in the booth.

:dead:

So thats your response ?

For the record your words dont affect me.

You are beneath me and beneath the honorable black melanin skin that covers you. You a black man but shares white supremacist views.

How many MAGA hats do you have ?

Nah man. Thats gibberish. Lets follow Tariq and scream HYON and call ICE on black immigrants. Meanwhile lets act like white immigrants dont exist.

#Tangibles #HYON
Facts. Fukk em

They're worse than the trailer park cacs that religiously(figuratively and literally) vote Republican.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Ya dont say :ehh:

I know man I'm broke. You a rich dude I see. Why dont you show us your income tax from last year and show us how much of a rich guy you are ? Even Diamond and Silk only got 5k for selling out. Lets see how much you got :mjlit: