Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at Trump Klan Rally

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
He doesn’t have the courage to partake in a civil war, the man is an out right coward. All talk and no action, he will leave because the implications are far more than this weak cac can handle.

We know he's a coward when it comes to being on the battlefield itself. It would take little courage to act like a dictator, especially after seeing most of his political party(which has the VAST majority of power in the country) has sided with him over and over regardless of the circumstances. Also, despite the antifa fear-mongering, so many people that oppose him are on that non-violence shyt.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wake up call to anybody that thinks this dude cares about any demographic other than his own kind.

Truth be told why would he? Dude is pandering to his fan base and supporters. Dude don’t give an honest fukk about it looking like a Klan rally, because dude knows they got numbers.

Further supports the argument that no matter how much you accomplish, they think they’re better than you simply based on your skin color. Got literally physics majors out there graduating at the top of their class only to be bashed by groups of people with a 70 IQ taking about “go back to where you came from!”

This country = being 10x better than everybody else to get half the credit.

If it took you this particular event to see who he’s trying to defend and declare war against, you were lost a long time ago.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I see some y'all tryin to bury this on the second page so let's up it.

So you anti-immigration brehs really think this shyt stopped with Mexicans huh? Thought it was just all about the brehitos? :mjlol:

Wake up

They were unfortunately wishing someone else would get told go back where they came from for a change..

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
This was for a reply in another related thread (quoted) but by the time I had pressed send it had already been bushed.

@I Really Mean It

The point was that the "send them back" chant wasn't just aimed at immigrants, it was aimed at all black people(and other non whites) who dare have anything critical to say about the country. Blacks like you and these other clowns claiming ados are "unbothered" because you're low key trump/republican supporters.

Not only that Trump also used the phrase "Love It or Leave It".

fkmzOOD.png

Then directly after that he said "And when I go back tonight they will say 'Sir, that was so controversial". He had to contort his sentences to try to make that flow because we don't use those types of phrases in everyday language. It is something which he has been repeating for several days now.

Like when people use the OK sign and the Frog (used to be) and the "Jew glyph" and all the rest of it he is hiding a message to his core base of WS in open sight.

The short form shutdown argument that will come out of this is that you will be told "Love it or Leave it" or more directly some form of "Send you home" as this thing heats up.

So irrespective of which side you are on the weak minded are not freer to dismiss what you say based on the fact that it looks like your ancestral home is not European.

:ufdup:I used to think that some brehs were paranoid but I have also become convinced that this website has been invaded by yt trolls and like with the Russian psyops they are there to sow discord in general and specifically with Election 2020 in mind.

Someone needs to clean house. Or one of us programmers should write a program to trawl this site and examine each posters posts.

OP is not just a Trump supporter - he/she is also a member of #cacsquad :scust:.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Someone @ me the subhuman trump supporters/don't vote gang on here.
They have to be white. What? Do they think that once they're done fukking with Hispanics they won't move on to get at black people?

fukking idiots, incapable of even envisioning the future.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This was for a reply in another related thread (quoted) but by the time I had pressed send it had already been bushed.

@I Really Mean It

Not only that Trump also used the phrase "Love It or Leave It".

fkmzOOD.png

Then directly after that he said "And when I go back tonight they will say 'Sir, that was so controversial". He had to contort his sentences to try to make that flow because we don't use those types of phrases in everyday language. It is something which he has been repeating for several days now.

Like when people use the OK sign and the Frog (used to be) and the "Jew glyph" and all the rest of it he is hiding a message to his core base of WS in open sight.

The short form shutdown argument that will come out of this is that you will be told "Love it or Leave it" or more directly some form of "Send you home" as this thing heats up.

So irrespective of which side you are on the weak minded are not freer to dismiss what you say based on the fact that it looks like your ancestral home is not European.

:ufdup:I used to think that some brehs were paranoid but I have also become convinced that this website has been invaded by yt trolls and like with the Russian psyops they are there to sow discord in general and specifically with Election 2020 in mind.

Someone needs to clean house. Or one of us programmers should write a program to trawl this site and examine each posters posts.

OP is not just a Trump supporter - he/she is also a member of #cacsquad :scust:.
:francis:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Tariq Nasheed low key defending Trump and trying to get black folks to stay home unless they get a check from the Democrats has me thinking he got more than just a "look" from the RT network and the people behind it.

Keeps saying Trump is fine for us because we been dealing with his racism. Uh, is this why we need to give him more power? I don't get that part.

We been getting ADOS talking points for months now and I haven't seen any legislation ideas submitted on paper saying "This is what we want specifically right here" Like everyone else lobbying for something tangible and you know actually getting it.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Tariq Nasheed low key defending Trump and trying to get black folks to stay home unless they get a check from the Democrats has me thinking he got more than just a "look" from the RT network and the people behind it.

Keeps saying Trump is fine for us because we been dealing with his racism. Uh, is this why we need to give him more power? I don't get that part.

We been getting ADOS talking points for months now and I haven't seen any legislation ideas submitted on paper saying "This is what we want specifically right here" Like everyone else lobbying for something tangible and you know actually getting it.
just say "we should go along to get along brehs" and be done with it

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Tariq has to have been compromised or is just stupid. ADOS has the right goal, get reparations as a talking point is a big step but the alternative of letting Republicans win again is demonstrably a worse future. More Republican judges in the Supreme Court means RIP the black vote for possibly decades or even longer. Gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement will become borderline legal and ramped up. Voting rights act, etc.

Someone show me how letting Republicans win again will further the black agenda. When, if that happens again, I doubt the black vote will even matter.

Yeah, Democrats aren't ideal but they are better than the quickly becoming fascists Republicans.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just say "we should go along to get along brehs" and be done with it

Not saying that at all but people were critical of Umar for talking about a school without any paperwork.

If you have the policy paper work that's being worked up to whichever administration to be implemented then share it. You're not even getting a minimum wage job without filling out an application. Even if they hire you on the spot they need paper work. Getting on the internet and talking about cut the check :russ: isn't asking for anything tangible. Dude is going way out of his way to say "black people stay home or focusing his rhetoric to lightly criticize Trump then go after Democrats. I get it but if we have their feet to the fire wouldn't this be a great time to get a tangible legislation passed like the Jews, Asians,Gays,Mexicans etc......They lobby and push a defined policy. That's where we've lacked for years because NO one has written a specific policy. Everyone thinks all black folks are good with superficial discussions ABOUT policies. Nothing direct to implement. These other groups aren't just running on emotion. They're backing it up with money to their donors directly and asking for specific things ON PAPER.:francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006