Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at Trump Klan Rally

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I said after the 2018 Midterms that it would be dumb for Dems to waste political capital to impeach Trump knowing there is no chance they can get 60 votes in the Senate to convict.

But over the last few months the Dems needed to do this to at the very least to have it on formal record and to make public all of the crimes of this Administration.

This is pure WEAKNESS on the part of the Dems and House leadership to not push for Impeachment.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You acting like the FBI don't wanna lock him up the minute he leaves office. He's backing himself into a corner by the minute he may not have any other options left. He "joked" about staying in power longer than 8 years twice already I'm not shyting you how many sane presidents in today's century would say that kind of stuff.
Breh after he's out of office the media will move on and so will y'all. The FBI doesn't give a shyt about Trump out of office:what:

Last edited:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
So 63 million people and 30 states only voted for Trump because they hate black people? So once Trump is out of office we good?

He literally ran on fukk Mexicans, blacks, arabs, Muslims and anybody who's not aglo American thats no even debatable. I'm not saying his supporters are gonna stop being racist after he leaves the thing about Trump is he likes to incite violence we all know what these cacs like to do when they get the green light from there superiors.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Trump wants to turn up the heat for election 2020.
Ever since he was elected I always felt he was just the face of fukkery to distract people from the real shot the house and legislators are doing. While Trump was pissing everybody off the house was being filled with republicans. Like look at me while they snuck thru the back door. Now it's too late

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The news that we are fed has majority of Americans thinking that it's complete chaos in other countries. If you just talk to people from other countries they look at us as bullies and a joke. Yeah they have their own problems but the United States government creates problems for other countries and us. I try to stay out of politics bc everyone has their own beliefs but when I see shyt like this rally is scares me. These people that side with his racist views are police, teachers and other "respected" positions. It shouldn't be us vs them when we all are neighbors pretty much.
Even scarier is the fact that this man has all the nuclear codes and could preemptively strike against any country he wishes without approval from Congress.

:wow:

A man with Trump's level of exercised hatred and bigotry backed by political and military power is extremely dangerous. And that's why the 25th Amendment was made...so a President would never exceed their powers and could be ousted if they were seen as unfit to continue to serve in office.

This man talked about the size of his Nuclear button on Twitter to North Korea last year and made so many people terrified! He is fukking unstable a madman that cannot be trusted with the responsibilities of the American Presidency.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He literally ran on fukk Mexicans, blacks, arabs, Muslims and anybody who's not aglo American thats no even debatable. I'm not saying his supporters are gonna stop being racist after he leaves the thing about Trump is he likes to incite violence we all know what these cacs like to do when they get the green light from there superiors.
So once he's out of office all this will stop?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You acting like the FBI don't wanna lock him up the minute he leaves office. He's backing himself into a corner by the minute he may not have any other options left. He "joked" about staying in power longer than 8 years twice already I'm not shyting you how many sane presidents in today's century would say that kind of stuff.
:mjlol:There is a big difference between obstruction and full blown treason and inciting civil war.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Been after he's out of office the media will move on and so will y'all. The FBI doesn't give a shyt about Trump out of office:what:
Trump is running a criminal enterprise out of the White House right now and hes committed many illegal acts while acting as President including still profiting from all of his Trump businesses.

If he leaves the White House after his Presidency his life will get worse. He's going to be be arrested on Federal charges. Him and his family.

How many people from his administration have already been charged and sentenced?

It's not going to be peaches and cream for Trump after he leaves office.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Even scarier is the fact that this man has all the nuclear codes and could preemptively strike against any country he wishes without approval from Congress.

:wow:

A man with Trump's level of exercised hatred and bigotry backed by political and military power is extremely dangerous. And that's why the 25th Amendment was made...so a President would never exceed their powers and could be ousted if they were seen as unfit to continue to serve in office.

This man talked about the size of his Nuclear button on Twitter to North Korea last year and made so many people terrified! He is fukking unstable a madman that cannot be trusted with the responsibilities of the American Presidency.
Dude just called for an air strike on Iran bc HE violated the policy then cancelled it. When you're on the side of the super power you're supposed to feel safe. Its the exact opposite. Dudes hatred for others is gonna be the downfall of this country. He's already turning us against each other. His whole campaign was hatred

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
So once he's out of office all this will stop?

You can't read dumb nikka?

You think Regan liked us no, you think Clinton liked us no, you think Bush liked us hell no? But we got through it this clown Trump has no filter once the wheels come off you might not be able to put them back on getting him out of office is big. He wants to incite violence what part of that don't you get.

Btw I can tell your a Trump supporter