Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at Trump Klan Rally

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Everyone screaming send her back are registered voters and will wait hours on the line to re elect this white supremacist demon to a 2nd term and you have ignorant morons on this site thinking not voting is good. Even if voting is useless which i vehemently disagree, just the fact that the blatant white supremacists vote should make any reasonable sane black and non white person vote as well.
White supremacists have a candidate that speaks for them...

Meanwhile black people have a bunch of cowards who keep juelzing and don't wanna rock the boat with white people.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I dont think there is a future for this country at this point other than riots, civil war, economic collapse, recession, WW3, fascism, chaos, and disorder.

This is looking more and more like the final few seasons of America: The Reality TV show.

What country in the world respects us when they see this? They dont. They dont have to. And they want to. This is just hatred. This isn't how a world leader conducts themselves. Every worst suspicion about America can be confirmed just by watching a Trump rally...

I think Fascism and the rise/return of it globally is going to be the most pressing issue of the 2020s if not the 21st century cause the world is seemingly going far right. I dont see too much hope when I read that another fascist has been elected in another country preaching on a platform of anti-immigration, demonization of ethnic and religious minorities like Jair Bolsanoro in Brazil or with Brexit in the UK.

It's a shame the next generation of children is gonna have to deal with this...those are the real victims...

Big facts! However, I can understand this turn towards fascism, nationalism, populism, etc.

Multi-racial societies are just stupid things and I can’t get fully on board with cultural Marxism, hyper globalism and unrestricted mass immigration.

I know people have their convictions and will never consider any kind of compromise or relinquishment but the only viable solutions I can see are separation, true freedom of association, and self-determination.

A lot of anxiety or bloodshed can be avoided if different groups would do away with the anti-this anti-that rhetoric, acknowledge each other’s desires, and figure out how to go their own ways.
:manny:

Of course, people can be unreasonable, power hungry, forever insecure and all that.

I’d just like to spare the next generation of children from all this bullshyt too, ya know
:mjcry:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ever since he was elected I always felt he was just the face of fukkery to distract people from the real shot the house and legislators are doing. While Trump was pissing everybody off the house was being filled with republicans. Like look at me while they snuck thru the back door. Now it's too late

Yep what that old devil piece of shyt Mitch McConnell did to Obama is an absolute joke. From holding up the Supreme Court justice nomination of Obama’s choice and ensuring he didn’t get sworn in to openly saying his purpose in Congress was to reject everything Obama tried to put through.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
These same people will be wishing they had voted for a porgressive candidate when their cities flood and homes are destroyed. A great and epic reckoning is upon all of us.
Trump already allowed thousands to die in Puerto Rico with piss poor disaster management planning and a pitiful response. Much worse is going to be on the horizon and the blood will be on his hands.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
The thing is the ones that try to remain neutral won't stand up for what's right bc of fear. They speak up against their people and get shunned so they just silently go with it. That is just as bad as being out right with the racism. I know some don't cosign everything he says but they're scared or just too stupid to say "hold up. This is wrong".

Solid points, breh. It’s just these neutral CACs become more conflicted everyday as they are being exposed to more and more of the message which can be so very appealing to them.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Yep what that old devil piece of shyt Mitch McConnell did to Obama is an absolute joke. From holding up the Supreme Court justice nomination of Obama’s choice and ensuring he didn’t get sworn in to openly saying his purpose in Congress was to reject everything Obama tried to put through.
The fukked up part is republicans say this pretty much daily and it's not a problem. When Obama was in office they rejected shyt that would be beneficial for both parties but since it was Obama they didn't like it. Obama care may not have been perfect but Trump care is even worse. He had to get rid of it bc it had Obama's name on it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Trump is running a criminal enterprise out of the White House right now and hes committed many illegal acts while acting as President including still profiting from all of his Trump businesses.

If he leaves the White House after his Presidency his life will get worse. He's going to be be arrested on Federal charges. Him and his family.

How many people from his administration have already been charged and sentenced?

It's not going to be peaches and cream for Trump after he leaves office.

So far only one if you can even call him part of the administration. A lot of the people charged where from his campaign, the only thing so far cited against Trump so far is obstruction. Even then Muller doesn’t want to clarify on that and you have scum like Barr shielding Trump.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
White supremacists have a candidate that speaks for them...

Meanwhile black people have a bunch of cowards who keep juelzing and don't wanna rock the boat with white people.

Not trying to defend the c00ns in congress but in truth no black politician can come through talking about “the black agenda”. Cacs will never allow them to assume power even the so called “liberal” cacs because they will see it as been a divisionist blah blah and all the bullshyt they will spew to go against it.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Solid points, breh. It’s just these neutral CACs become more conflicted everyday as they are being exposed to more and more of the message which can be so very appealing to them.
I remember calling cacs racist made them mad. They're proud now. Finally have somebody saying out loud what they were thinking.

I actually have a little hope for the future bc a lot of younger people are crossing racial lines their parents taught them not to deal with.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trump already allowed thousands to die in Puerto Rico with piss poor disaster management planning and a pitiful response. Much worse is going to be on the horizon and the blood will be on his hands.

he does not care...:ld: he'll joke about it and or say hopes and prayers to the families and fake act like he's sad....:beli: