Crowd Chants Kendrick's "Alright" In Response To Police Harassment

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=906174646121568&id=729415693797465

Today after the ending of the convening as everyone was walking down the street CPD arrested a 14 yr old. While everyone was demanding his release an officer pepper sprayed the crowd and further escalated the situation. In unity and solidarity everyone was demanding that he be released, and we stayed and protested until they released him!

This just after they released him!

This was dope to see. :leon: I'm glad TPAB is making a genuine impact out there.

And good for those people too! :pacspit: Fuk the police!

Last edited:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
king kendrick :blessed:

2pac.jpg

Last edited:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk this was powerful shyt brehs:ohhh::mjcry:

Why? Cos its Kendrick...? nah, because this is what good music does - it has meaning and feeds into the consciousness of people, and at the right moment, its a symbol. You may hate Kendrick or the song, but this resonated with the people right there and became a chant to unite, defend and ally with. If I was Kendrick, I'd shed a tear to this.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Fuk this was powerful shyt brehs:ohhh::mjcry:

Why? Cos its Kendrick...? nah, because this is what good music does - it has meaning and feeds into the consciousness of people, and at the right moment, its a symbol. You may hate Kendrick or the song, but this resonated with the people right there and became a chant to unite, defend and ally with. If I was Kendrick, I'd shed a tear to this.

:wow: That shyt in the video was all he wanted breh. Kid just wants his music to mean something to us.

And he's definitely getting it done, one dope project at a time. This vid proves that to me.

We Gon Be Alright! :blessed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: That shyt in the video was all he wanted breh. Kid just wants his music to mean something to us.

And he's definitely getting it done, one dope project at a time. This vid proves that to me.

We Gon Be Alright! :blessed:

My sentiments exactly. I've been following Kendrick since Overly Dedicated and he's always been about more than just making songs...

If I was an artist, this video would hit me more than any vine meme, retweet, youtube hit, album sale or grammy.. the people have spoken.. and "we gon be alright!" :obama: