Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But wait. @CrimsonTider and @biscuitsnbangers told me future had more impact than kendrick?

:mjlol:

Everybody knows disposable turn up and club music has more cultural impact than anything else. :skip:
Honestly you guys are just as bad as they are. I could find a video of people saying any song made them do something. That's the thing about music, it can resonate with people differently.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But wait. @CrimsonTider and @biscuitsnbangers told me future had more impact than kendrick?

:mjlol:

Everybody knows disposable turn up and club music has more cultural impact than anything else. :skip:
Future has a different kind of impact just as heavy. Two different lanes. Kendricks music is for this feeling. Future is for another type of situation. But @biscuitsnbangers just parrots what she sees up here to sound cool.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Future has a different kind of impact just as heavy. Two different lanes. Kendricks music is for this feeling. Future is for another type of situation. But @biscuitsnbangers just parrots what she sees up here to sound cool.
Im a future fan. I own pluto,pluto 3d,honest And ds2 on cd.

But he doesnt have the impact of kendrick. Its disposable music. Throw it on in the background of a party type shyt or rolling in the whip.

10 years from now nobody is going to looking back on ds2 like they do tpab.

He has an impact in the club but nowhere else.