Crowd Chants Kendrick's "Alright" In Response To Police Harassment

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@CrimsonTider @biscuitsnbangers

54635710.jpg
Of course that cac @biscuitsnbangers dislikes Kendrick :mjlol: why even care what a cac think about Rap? not even their cultural actually cacs dont even have a cultural unless its stealing and being thugs :scust:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a future fan. I own pluto,pluto 3d,honest And ds2 on cd.

But he doesnt have the impact of kendrick. Its disposable music. Throw it on in the background of a party type shyt or rolling in the whip.

10 years from now nobody is going to looking back on ds2 like they do tpab.

He has an impact in the club but nowhere else.
True I feel what you saying.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A 14 y/o girl was taken to jail for nothing and all her people were being contained and pepper spray while adults chanted we gone be alright .

Y'all nikkas ain't serious.:russ:
The hell you gonna do about that?

Faux militiants talking big shyt when they could prove themselves and don't

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've asked this before, why do nikkas on this forum always say that when TPAB is such a pro-black album?
Cause your talking to hipsters pretending to be black lol. Think about it. All your black friends think Kendricks dope most likely, as do mine. So when we hear this shyt we gotta just take it for what it most likely is. Trolling cacs.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He wanted to pick up the baton from where Pac dropped it....but I can tell he wasn't anticipating everything that comes with it. I would imagine he's proud and shook as well at his words having this effect. Pac talked about having so many people hanging on his words and looking to him as a leader and not knowing exactly what to do or where to go with it, had to be overwelming.

:salute: to Kendrick and the people.