Cstyles how u gone be cool with Cole Cash here but dog him on another site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I said what I had to say, at the end of the day, my reaction came from one of my good friend's reaction to something that bothered him, if you can't respect that then y'all never had any close friends you've ever been loyal to
Why didn't you just tell your homie to address Cole like a MAN if he had a issue with what he said!?!?!?
It sounds like you only heard your homie's side, and then proceeded to bite the hand of the man trying to help you eat.....

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Why didn't you just tell your homie to address Cole like a MAN if he had a issue with what he said!?!?!?
It sounds like you only heard your homie's side, and then proceeded to bite the hand of the man trying to help you eat.....

Yeah that's exactly what I did, like I said, instant reaction out of emotion cuz Styk never did that before which was call out someone, it takes a lot for Styk to get worked up

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
This isn't the first time he did that, Cole been always telling my friends sh t whether on my statuses or wherever, it was coming back to me a lot, Styk calling him out was where I snapped, he already got into it with my friend Stephanie and called her kids welfare babies, I defended Cole with that one yet he wont tell you that or how me and Stephanie's relationship went kind of sour after...
dudes self righteous breh, typical drug addict behavior

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This isn't the first time he did that, Cole been always telling my friends sh t whether on my statuses or wherever, it was coming back to me a lot, Styk calling him out was where I snapped, he already got into it with my friend Stephanie and called her kids welfare babies, I defended Cole with that one yet he wont tell you that or how me and Stephanie's relationship went kind of sour after...
:lolbron:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Since nobody ain't really go in on this lame and a classic thread like this deserves some bars thrown at this fake ass nikka.

Here ya go.

@clanarchy on the beat.

@TEKBEATZ

:dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2:

"Post up your music, all I hear is struggle" :mjlol:

that wu tang sound :ahh:

nikka im waiting for your next release :ohlawd:

rafters thread

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

That's the thing I called stephanie directly to say all that. Did I take it too far? Yes. But I didn't sing her praises to her face and then laugh behind her back. I told her directly she's a non singing piece of dogs shyt. I shouldn't have brought her kids into it but that's the thing I said that directly too her. Not to mention you told me you didn't even really care at the time. So I exposed everything the fact that I made one phone call to someone I know at universal and exposed the fact that she had no deal. You told me straight up you weren't tripping.

I don't see why you brig that up. I never shytted on you behind your back and smiled to you about it. Regardless of my issue between me and anyone else I alwas assessed u directly.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: what the fukk do you know about drug addicts? that isn't a quality of any addict i know.. and i know alot
read my history. good for you. my observation remains unchanged. drugs addicts deflect blame, whats cole doing now? complaining about c styles backing his boy when he admitted he used c for money.... so whats the issue here again? cole hitting people up he don't know and telling them HOW to act and WHAT to say....

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
That was classic I had the whole Bart (subway) laughing that day when I made that call. But I wa wrong for shytting on her kids. But I don't regret telling her on the phone how I felt. fukk that bytch.
On the phone :gladbron:

I thought this was on FB :dwillhuh:

So @Cole Cash has a problem with someone he addresses them directly while styck figgeur runs to facebook and @C-Styles :sas1:

and @C-Styles didn't even defend his friend Stephanie and threw their friendship in the bushes over someone who "isn't all there in the head":sas2:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
read my history. good for you. my observation remains unchanged. drugs addicts deflect blame, whats cole doing now? complaining about c styles backing his boy when he admitted he used c for money.... so whats the issue here again?

There was always an understanding that I sold him material and that's was the basis of me working together. I didnt do that work for free crafting him his material. I didn't use him any more than he used me for my material. I am not using "denial" that's what you're talking about. I never pretended to be anybodies homie but I respected his grind and still do. But as I said at tat time I had a heavy drug addiction and when I wasn't working I sold beats and that goes for anyone inwas working with at te time.

I don't get why you feel the need to drive home this idea that I used anyone. If I used him that would imply I did this for deceptive reasons. This was always about money. Why do u think otherwise?

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
read my history. good for you. my observation remains unchanged. drugs addicts deflect blame, whats cole doing now? complaining about c styles backing his boy when he admitted he used c for money.... so whats the issue here again?

the issue is youre in here talking out your ass caping for cstylez of all people :camby:

1338885660125.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
the issue is youre in here talking out your ass caping for cstylez of all people :camby:

1338885660125.gif
caping? c styles SUCKS.. a producer is only as good as the mcs he works with. both these fools corny as all hell. cape for someone you dotn know breeeh. waste ya time shytting on people on the internet, I just made 50 dollars this hour talking in this thread. how much you make?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
There was always an understanding that I sold him material and that's was the basis of me working together. I didnt do that work for free crafting him his material. I didn't use him any more than he used me for my material. I am not using "denial" that's what you're talking about. I never pretended to be anybodies homie but I respected his grind and still do. But as I said at tat time I had a heavy drug addiction and when I wasn't working I sold beats and that goes for anyone inwas working with at te time.

I don't get why you feel the need to drive home this idea that I used anyone. If I used him that would imply I did this for deceptive reasons. This was always about money. Why do u think otherwise?
you both used each other homie. shyt is business and you here getting personal cause homie laughed at his REAL friend. grow up breh... why you let these dudes work you up. corniest thread I EVER seen on the coli. acting like he owes you something cause he bought some beats. why you bothering his friends for? they strangers to you and you getting all superman detective on them. im just calling it breh.. no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.