Cstyles how u gone be cool with Cole Cash here but dog him on another site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
united states air force security forces. You see them in the start of the iron man 1 movie and we also make an appearence in the new godzilla. ironically i served in both the afgahn war and in whats called air force space command (or prp base) with a nuclear command.

yeah i know you guys. When I was a youngin we had fleet week here in florida and when they landed an F-22 they had a bunch of USAF security guys with m4s surrounding it when it taxied.

:wow: Glad you made it back in one piece gawd

clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since nobody ain't really go in on this lame and a classic thread like this deserves some bars thrown at this fake ass nikka.

Here ya go.

@clanarchy on the beat.

@TEKBEATZ

Damn, slid through and kicked that beat in the teeth. Dopeness.

May aswell advertise in this thread. I got beats for dope emcees. :youngsabo:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
this dude look like the drowned bloated corpse of a guido, lookin constipated and shyt every time he try to rap like he know he don't got no business in a booth

fukk you, fukk your ambitions, fukk your closet full of smedium muscle shirts, fukk wasting your family's money on yesmen and opening for actual artists, fukk your corny emo techno raps, fukk the part of chicago you rep and fukk that hog bytch that be singin on your wack ass songs

make another "reality show" episode with that fakkit friend of yours apologizing to @Cole Cash or stop posting here

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
so now we're making it my fault that my boy wasn't feeling any of Cole's production and blasting me for not saying anything?? COLE KNEW THAT ONE OF MY BOYS DIDN'T LIKE HIS PRODUCTION!!! He just said how he felt and we moved on, my boy is a clown and loves joking around, reason i laughed was cuz it was GOT DAMN FUNNY and regardless he still got on it and sang the hook, end of the ordeal. Look man, at the end of the day this forum did more good for me than held me back, my soundcloud dls have just gone up even more, so apparently the ones that aren't COMMENTING on here are some lowkey fans, so regardless i don't mind this, i get 22 f*ckin PAGES !!!! what album that just came out get this?? YES ITS A BASH THREAD but GOT DAMN 22 pages??? more than anything its giving people curiosity of who i am!!! and in that it translates to views and DLS.. so i mean, lol. AGAIN my BOY WASNT FEELING HIS PRODUCTION!!! OH F*CKIN WELL!!! Cole james aint GOD Brehs, theres going to be people that don't feel everything!!!!! Just like how yall sh*t on me and say how yall don't feel me and COLE kind of laughs about it, i don't f*ckin bytch about it!!!! Im just like whoopty f*ckin dooooo lmao smh, Cole, keep doing you breh, if you're that sensitive about getting your feelings hurt cuz my boy wasn't feeling your production then i don't know what to tell you dawg, a lot of people in texas weren't feeling your production in the first place, should i put a gun to their heads and force it?? just like people tell you im wack, i don't care if you laugh or did it privately, i don't get a*s hurt cuz i know what kind of mc i am and that's that. Glad i could support your drug habit and used my money for that, i won't judge you, that's some serious sh*t but at least you're getting your life together, cool story. Now lets move on from it, i swear being in hip hop, everyone gets sensitive, when the hell do you guys ever see me get sensitive and that's cuz i've taken a lot of heat from evvverrryyybbooodddyyy here, and im still good with myself. Don't matter how i grew up, you think you know it all about my life huh? my pops didn't become a doctor till i was 15, that's when he got certified, meanwhile we were broke as*es living off welfare just so my pops can get to where he is now. Yall gonna bash me cuz of that? cuz of a success story of what my pops is today?? It's that mentality yall have to hate on someone that gets success (my pops) and that's just why hip hop is the way it is, crabs in a barrel sh*t

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
btw KOLD F*CKin ICE deserves the credit for actually mixing and mastering my music to make those beats sound up to par as how they suppose to sound, respect my boy!

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
really dude?

are you implying that Cole Cash beats needed fixed by your boy? Or am I reading this wrong ?

i'm saying sonically, he brought out the best of the beat's capabilities with his mixing and mastering, anyone else doing songs on cole's beats wouldn't sound the same sonically as my boy's mixing, that is all :sas2:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:ufdup::ufdup:
btw KOLD F*CKin ICE deserves the credit for actually mixing and mastering my music to make those beats sound up to par as how they suppose to sound, respect my boy!

They about to sing you a lullaby New Jack City style...
tumblr_ltt3aof6ph1r4gaa8o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.