Cstyles how u gone be cool with Cole Cash here but dog him on another site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
cstyle need to ride off the coli like
monkey-riding-bike.gif

cook

Banned
Daps
so now we're making it my fault that my boy wasn't feeling any of Cole's production and blasting me for not saying anything?? COLE KNEW THAT ONE OF MY BOYS DIDN'T LIKE HIS PRODUCTION!!! He just said how he felt and we moved on, my boy is a clown and loves joking around, reason i laughed was cuz it was GOT DAMN FUNNY and regardless he still got on it and sang the hook, end of the ordeal. Look man, at the end of the day this forum did more good for me than held me back, my soundcloud dls have just gone up even more, so apparently the ones that aren't COMMENTING on here are some lowkey fans, so regardless i don't mind this, i get 22 f*ckin PAGES !!!! what album that just came out get this?? YES ITS A BASH THREAD but GOT DAMN 22 pages??? more than anything its giving people curiosity of who i am!!! and in that it translates to views and DLS.. so i mean, lol. AGAIN my BOY WASNT FEELING HIS PRODUCTION!!! OH F*CKIN WELL!!! Cole james aint GOD Brehs, theres going to be people that don't feel everything!!!!! Just like how yall sh*t on me and say how yall don't feel me and COLE kind of laughs about it, i don't f*ckin bytch about it!!!! Im just like whoopty f*ckin dooooo lmao smh, Cole, keep doing you breh, if you're that sensitive about getting your feelings hurt cuz my boy wasn't feeling your production then i don't know what to tell you dawg, a lot of people in texas weren't feeling your production in the first place, should i put two remotes to their heads and force it?? just like people tell you im wack, i don't care if you laugh or did it privately, i don't get a*s hurt cuz i know what kind of mc i am and that's that. Glad i could support your drug habit and used my money for that, i won't judge you, that's some serious sh*t but at least you're getting your life together, cool story. Now lets move on from it, i swear being in hip hop, everyone gets sensitive, when the hell do you guys ever see me get sensitive and that's cuz i've taken a lot of heat from evvverrryyybbooodddyyy here, and im still good with myself. Don't matter how i grew up, you think you know it all about my life huh? my pops didn't become a doctor till i was 15, that's when he got certified, meanwhile we were broke as*es living off welfare just so my pops can get to where he is now. Yall gonna bash me cuz of that? cuz of a success story of what my pops is today?? It's that mentality yall have to hate on someone that gets success (my pops) and that's just why hip hop is the way it is, crabs in a barrel sh*t

fixed

:kermitmolly:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
You know what. one of the biggest reasons why i did it was because especially in the spring of 2013 i had a heavy drug habit as alot of people know, i had to support that habit and i was doing it through music because i wasnt working. I was able to hustle my beats and get work. So you call it whatever the hell you want, i made money doing what i know how to do.
breh, your very defensive. im no stranger to what ya talking about. don't get emotional over c styles or anyone saying ish just do what you do...

you sold out to c styles for some bread tho. callin it like I see it.you hit up c like you wanted to work wit em and make a real project (I remember thread) bnut you just wanted to get paid. you faker than C for that , that's being 100.... I honestly think youre overreacting and being a lil corny wit this. maybe its cause I got a few drinks in me from work but yo... why you care what c sayus to his boy. you all bent outta shape when you used c for money anyway.

you basically just admitted you USED c, and now ya crying cause c said ya corny for his boy dissing TI (for the record, YOU ARE CORNY for that... "the industry is watching" you aint in the industry cause u make some drops breh... a lot of us have been there. that aint the industry... why you messaging another MAN you DONT know to tell him to stop dissing ANOTHER MAN... cmon BREH)...

I call it like I see it. you talking now like ya big cause u got some mixtape instrumental drops, like people who dotn got those drops aint shyt... im just sayin bro. take that drug counseling and apply it to ya relationship skills cause ya still a wreck... and frankly.. you don't know what the fukk ya talkin bout either..

Last edited:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
breh, your very defensive. im no stranger to what ya talking about. don't get emotional over c styles or anyone saying ish just do what you do...

you sold out to c styles for some bread tho. callin it like I see it.you hit up c like you wanted to work wit em and make a real project (I remember thread) bnut you just wanted to get paid. you faker than C for that , that's being 100.... I honestly think youre overreacting and being a lil corny wit this. maybe its cause I got a few drinks in me from work but yo... why you care what c sayus to his boy. you all bent outta shape when you used c for money anyway.

you basically just admitted you USED c, and now ya crying cause c said ya corny for his boy dissing TI (for the record, YOU ARE CORNY for that... "the industry is watching" you aint in the industry cause u make some drops breh... a lot of us have been there. that aint the industry... why you messaging another MAN you DONT know to tell him to stop dissing ANOTHER MAN... cmon BREH)...

I call it like I see it. you talking now like ya big cause u got some mixtape instrumental drops, like people who dotn got those drops aint shyt... im just sayin bro. take that drug counseling and apply it to ya relationship skills cause ya still a wreck... and frankly.. you don't know what the fukk ya talkin bout either..

THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSE SAW WHAT I SAW AND SPOKE THE REALNESS! A SPADE IS A SPADE AND WERE BOTH CORNY FOR THIS ISH

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so now we're making it my fault that my boy wasn't feeling any of Cole's production and blasting me for not saying anything?? COLE KNEW THAT ONE OF MY BOYS DIDN'T LIKE HIS PRODUCTION!!! He just said how he felt and we moved on, my boy is a clown and loves joking around, reason i laughed was cuz it was GOT DAMN FUNNY and regardless he still got on it and sang the hook, end of the ordeal. Look man, at the end of the day this forum did more good for me than held me back, my soundcloud dls have just gone up even more, so apparently the ones that aren't COMMENTING on here are some lowkey fans, so regardless i don't mind this, i get 22 f*ckin PAGES !!!! what album that just came out get this?? YES ITS A BASH THREAD but GOT DAMN 22 pages??? more than anything its giving people curiosity of who i am!!! and in that it translates to views and DLS.. so i mean, lol. AGAIN my BOY WASNT FEELING HIS PRODUCTION!!! OH F*CKIN WELL!!! Cole james aint GOD Brehs, theres going to be people that don't feel everything!!!!! Just like how yall sh*t on me and say how yall don't feel me and COLE kind of laughs about it, i don't f*ckin bytch about it!!!! Im just like whoopty f*ckin dooooo lmao smh, Cole, keep doing you breh, if you're that sensitive about getting your feelings hurt cuz my boy wasn't feeling your production then i don't know what to tell you dawg, a lot of people in texas weren't feeling your production in the first place, should i put a gun to their heads and force it?? just like people tell you im wack, i don't care if you laugh or did it privately, i don't get a*s hurt cuz i know what kind of mc i am and that's that. Glad i could support your drug habit and used my money for that, i won't judge you, that's some serious sh*t but at least you're getting your life together, cool story. Now lets move on from it, i swear being in hip hop, everyone gets sensitive, when the hell do you guys ever see me get sensitive and that's cuz i've taken a lot of heat from evvverrryyybbooodddyyy here, and im still good with myself. Don't matter how i grew up, you think you know it all about my life huh? my pops didn't become a doctor till i was 15, that's when he got certified, meanwhile we were broke as*es living off welfare just so my pops can get to where he is now. Yall gonna bash me cuz of that? cuz of a success story of what my pops is today?? It's that mentality yall have to hate on someone that gets success (my pops) and that's just why hip hop is the way it is, crabs in a barrel sh*t
:umad:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
so now we're making it my fault that my boy wasn't feeling any of Cole's production and blasting me for not saying anything?? COLE KNEW THAT ONE OF MY BOYS DIDN'T LIKE HIS PRODUCTION!!! He just said how he felt and we moved on, my boy is a clown and loves joking around, reason i laughed was cuz it was GOT DAMN FUNNY and regardless he still got on it and sang the hook, end of the ordeal. Look man, at the end of the day this forum did more good for me than held me back, my soundcloud dls have just gone up even more, so apparently the ones that aren't COMMENTING on here are some lowkey fans, so regardless i don't mind this, i get 22 f*ckin PAGES !!!! what album that just came out get this?? YES ITS A BASH THREAD but GOT DAMN 22 pages??? more than anything its giving people curiosity of who i am!!! and in that it translates to views and DLS.. so i mean, lol. AGAIN my BOY WASNT FEELING HIS PRODUCTION!!! OH F*CKIN WELL!!! Cole james aint GOD Brehs, theres going to be people that don't feel everything!!!!! Just like how yall sh*t on me and say how yall don't feel me and COLE kind of laughs about it, i don't f*ckin bytch about it!!!! Im just like whoopty f*ckin dooooo lmao smh, Cole, keep doing you breh, if you're that sensitive about getting your feelings hurt cuz my boy wasn't feeling your production then i don't know what to tell you dawg, a lot of people in texas weren't feeling your production in the first place, should i put a gun to their heads and force it?? just like people tell you im wack, i don't care if you laugh or did it privately, i don't get a*s hurt cuz i know what kind of mc i am and that's that. Glad i could support your drug habit and used my money for that, i won't judge you, that's some serious sh*t but at least you're getting your life together, cool story. Now lets move on from it, i swear being in hip hop, everyone gets sensitive, when the hell do you guys ever see me get sensitive and that's cuz i've taken a lot of heat from evvverrryyybbooodddyyy here, and im still good with myself. Don't matter how i grew up, you think you know it all about my life huh? my pops didn't become a doctor till i was 15, that's when he got certified, meanwhile we were broke as*es living off welfare just so my pops can get to where he is now. Yall gonna bash me cuz of that? cuz of a success story of what my pops is today?? It's that mentality yall have to hate on someone that gets success (my pops) and that's just why hip hop is the way it is, crabs in a barrel sh*t

you just don't get it. regardless of whether people around you like the beats or not.. you don't post video of someone in your camp clowning while you sit there giggling like a little girl. cole stuck his neck out for you, and took a lot of criticism here for working with you. and you repay him by publically clowning him? :wtf:

it's not about being sensitive, it's about being REAL. if you smile in my face and laugh behind my back im gonna feel some type a way too. if you can't understand how this behavior is unacceptable then you need to learn some life lessons friend.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
No blame, just calling it for what it was, my boy wasn't feeling it, so I laughed, no biggie, same way people tell Cole I'm wack and he laughs it off and it is what it is :yeshrug:

why do you think it's ok to post that shyt up on youtube? and do you always laugh when people are getting clowned behind their back...

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
No blame, just calling it for what it was, my boy wasn't feeling it, so I laughed, no biggie, same way people tell Cole I'm wack and he laughs it off and it is what it is :yeshrug:
I only ever seen Cole defend you on here till today.

Nah you giggled like a bytch and told ya mans he's fukked up in the head. I don't know about you but I won't talk shyt about my fam or people I'm eating with.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
why do you think it's ok to post that shyt up on youtube? and do you always laugh when people are getting clowned behind their back...

It was a video of how I recorded the songs not to clown anyone, all my friends have clowned me for worse sh*t, I don't have anyone suck my d*ck which is why things like this never bother me, I've learned that not everyone is gonna agree with you

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I only ever seen Cole defend you on here till today.

Nah you giggled like a bytch and told ya mans he's fukked up in the head. I don't know about you but I won't talk shyt about my fam or people I'm eating with.

This isn't the first time he did that, Cole been always telling my friends sh t whether on my statuses or wherever, it was coming back to me a lot, Styk calling him out was where I snapped, he already got into it with my friend Stephanie and called her kids welfare babies, I defended Cole with that one yet he wont tell you that or how me and Stephanie's relationship went kind of sour after...

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSE SAW WHAT I SAW AND SPOKE THE REALNESS! A SPADE IS A SPADE AND WERE BOTH CORNY FOR THIS ISH
Cole Cash getting a little defensive is still nothing compared to the ungrateful snake shyt you pulled here :what:
Don't try to bring him down to your level by equating the two :beli:

He's on the coli telling people about how hard you work and how much you've improved. :snoop:
You're on facebook letting them lame cacs ride on him and joining in while giggling like a bytch :heh:
Can we close this thread yet? Watching @C-Styles try to tapdance around the point is boring as fukk :ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.