Cuomo Declares a State of Emergency for NYC Subways: Update 7/26 - MTA submits 2 phase $9bil plan

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
B/w MTA and that NJ Transit to Penn Station, and the LIRR...I am so happy I left all that shyt behind. Its a big mess up there. Not to mention traffic and overcrowding and the smell of what seems to be a mix pee, puke and garbage all over.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The whole damn city is a mess. If not the antiquated subway system, it's the traffic, if not traffic, then there is no place to park, then it's all bike lanes then it's new skyscrapping apartments you can't afford....
Absolute mess. I'll leave that shyt to the rich and wealthy and their servants like they want it to be. Had to get up out of there. Hell, i don't even get the hype of NYC anymore anwyay...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sounds like we're heading back to the beginning of the 20th century.

If it's unobtrusive like the highway clean up programs, okay, but I can't handle more than that.

Also by the sounds of it the money is pennies and as someone else pointed out who's going to even be interested in some station in the middle of nowhere....

:snoop:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Albany Times Union
45 mins ·
The governor returned from Washington with project updates and concerns with Trump's administration.

Cuomo to Trump: Where's the $1 trillion for infrastructure?
Governor says of transgender military ban that Trump administration is based on anger and hate. A day after meeting with Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao to…
TIMESUNION.COM

The Hill
45 mins ·
The GOP-led Senate Appropriations Committee unanimously rejected President Trump’s proposed cuts to the Transportation Department, voting instead to increase the agency’s budget by nearly $1 billion and give funds to Obama-era programs Trump wanted to kill.

GOP-led Senate committee unanimously rejects Trump cuts to Transportation Dept
The added millions to Obama programs Trump wanted to eliminate.
THEHILL.COM

Hmm

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
that is true they have big dreams but when they put them into action shyt falls apart...:snoop: or never gets completed...
There are signs on the M train now from Wyckoff the Myrtle Broadway saying they gonna build some fancy schmancy stuff...

This is a disaster...
:snoop:
And when is the L train gonna stop running again?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The whole damn city is a mess. If not the antiquated subway system, it's the traffic, if not traffic, then there is no place to park, then it's all bike lanes then it's new skyscrapping apartments you can't afford....
I really don't see how long this city can keep going at this rate before I just say fukk it and move to Jersey.