Currently in the hospital waiting for surgery for a gallstone

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Starting last Thursday I had been having some pain in my stomach area and was taking Ibuprofen for the pain. Well this past Thursday the pain got so bad, Ieft work early and went home. Well it was hard to sleep because when I lay down that's when it hurts the most. So I got up yesterday and went to the hospital . After running some test they concluded I havenangallstone and will need to gave my gallbladder taken out.

So I'm here in the hospital in my room waiting to go into surgery. But I dont know when that will be, because everyone I have talked to is telling me, they dont see my name on the list of surgeries yet. They have been giving me medication for pain and nausea but the pain is never 100% gone. It also sucks because they are not allowing me to eat and drink anything until after the surgery And on top of that they're only allowing one guest between 6-11.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I had the same issue breh they took out my gallbladder my doctor said my joint was one of the worst he ever seen. After the surgery he was like “Mr Donkey I don’t know how you were able to manage this entire time with stones that size. Do you want to see what they look like?” I’m like “Nah I’m good”
He went “Nah Mr Donkey you need to see this”:ufdup:proceed to whip out his cell phone shows me a picture and I see what was my gallbladder and what look like four white hard boiled eggs that were stones.

I had my surgery done in NYU with the laser 4 small incisions I have to be honest I had very little pain after. They gave me some Percocet and I probably took one just because I never had Percocet before and that was it never used it again.

I took a week off from work but I’m all seriousness depending on what you do you could be back in 3-4 days.

The hardest part is moving the first couple of days you know you did get cut open and have to heal.

I would give the pain a 2 on a scale of 1-10 just being sore around that area they cut ya.

Good luck breh your diet it’s going to have to change a bit now bad food will RUN THROUGH YOU:huhldup::to:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I had the same issue breh they took out my gallbladder my doctor said my joint was one of the worst he ever seen. After the surgery he was like “Mr Donkey I don’t know how you were able to manage this entire time with stones that size. Do you want to see what they look like?” I’m like “Nah I’m good”
He went “Nah Mr Donkey you need to see this”:ufdup:proceed to whip out his cell phone shows me a picture and I see what was my gallbladder and what look like four white hard boiled eggs that were stones.

I had my surgery done in NYU with the laser 4 small incisions I have to be honest I had very little pain after. They gave me some Percocet and I probably took one just because I never had Percocet before and that was it never used it again.

I took a week off from work but I’m all seriousness depending on what you do you could be back in 3-4 days.

The hardest part is moving the first couple of days you know you did get cut open and have to heal.

I would give the pain a 2 on a scale of 1-10 just being sore around that area they cut ya.

Good luck breh your diet it’s going to have to change a bit now bad food will RUN THROUGH YOU:huhldup::to:

Same here, the doctor told me my gallbladder was green:hhh:

Those greasy foods catch up with you breh, no matter how good it tastes...

Change your diet afterwards and you should be good, more fiber and less greasy foods...

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had the same issue. Mine was bad, really bad. Had mine removed February 2018. You'll be fine. I forget I don't have a gallbladder all the time lol. It's funny how that happens.