Cut the BS: Why Do You Guys Amp Foreign Women Over American?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
it's not about subservience

America has a shytty predatory culture that corrupts all institutions and bleeds into how Americans treat one another. This includes dating, mating and marriage. Dating here is combative and everybody trying to finesse each other which results in jaded, damaged people. This culture damages all relationships, even male friendships. These new nikkas will throw their homie under the bus for a bytch so quick, have NO sense of loyalty like a ho.

add in the obesity, single motherhood, too many tattoes, fake ass/titties/lips/hair, bytches be dumb as fukk or educated and pretentious (and still lowkey dumb), narcissistic and ant-social behavior, no fault divorce, cmon b.

i'm eating off these whores but if a nikka want something serious he don't wanna compete for the 10-20% of women who aren't trashy or taken.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Once foreign women hit the west they become like western broads anyway

Unless it’s arranged marriaged and both yalls parents and social groups know each other, cuz then y’all both being culturally shamed into not embarrassing each other, so then the marriage is more often to work due to save face culture

My ideal scenario is to only knock up a western heiress or a foreign whos rich parents will give me money and land to take they daughter

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Now that I think of it, I’ve never seen any big difference in how foreign women act vs. American unless they were extremely religious

Where do y’all get the idea that foreign jawns are these subservient women? Dead serious.
I've been to 5 out of 7 continents..

If you don't think that CULTURE, different national laws, religion, upbringing, economy, etc etc etc..... Don't change the way one society acts vs another.... I don't know what to tell you bruh

Trust.... every country didn't have a women's lib movement... or even give women full rights yet... or don't teach their women to go be head of household, and independent, and think like a man.. If you think American culture hasn't warped what these women think out here, same way it has towards men....... Then you a damn fool

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They think the grass is greener and some of these nikkas just weak.:yeshrug:

It's the same reason people hype other races. It's funny to me because Asian men complain about their women, White men complain about their women, Indian men complain about their women etc.

It's almost like all women have their problems.:ohhh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I've been to 5 out of 7 continents..

If you don't think that CULTURE, different national laws, religion, upbringing, economy, etc etc etc..... Don't change the way one society acts vs another.... I don't know what to tell you bruh

thats why i hate when brehs keep bringing up money when people shyt on America. The CULTURE is trash, having a good job will only help but so much...

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Y’all make it seem like women outside America are from another time period. As if media and the internet hasn’t spread feminism. That can’t be it. #ImportGang makes it seem like they’re the answer to all black man relationship issues. I know all races of women love black men so yes it’s easy to get them... but women are women and you can get the same hassles a Western women gives.

Unless y’all are only referring to fukking