Cut the BS: Why Do You Guys Amp Foreign Women Over American?

Juven

All Star
Daps
They think the grass is greener and some of these nikkas just weak.:yeshrug:

It's the same reason people hype other races. It's funny to me because Asian men complain about their women, White men complain about their women, Indian men complain about their women etc.

It's almost like all women have their problems.:ohhh:

Where are they complaining

---

Superstar
Daps
de689cf53fb79829523054c06255cd57.png

What kind of clueless question is this?

So what your telling me is that culture is the same all over the world. Not sure you though out your question before you typed it out.

Daps
They think the grass is greener and some of these nikkas just weak.:yeshrug:

It's the same reason people hype other races. It's funny to me because Asian men complain about their women, White men complain about their women, Indian men complain about their women etc.

It's almost like all women have their problems.:ohhh:
The man in your avi himself said he went to Eriterea when he was 18 and his whole perception of women changed due to how different they acted out there :sas2:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now that I think of it, I’ve never seen any big difference in how foreign women act vs. American unless they were extremely religious

Where do y’all get the idea that foreign jawns are these subservient women? Dead serious.

OP,

Perhaps some brehs had better experiences with foreign women or foreign born woman than their American women counterparts.

I believe that some foreign women treat American men well because they see them as a meal ticket/come up, especially if their goal is to live in the US. So, it would make sense for them to be more accommodating and cooperative as opposed to displaying a sense of entitlement.

But, to see your point, at the end of the day, a woman is a woman and she will either do right by you or not regardless of her origin of birth, nationality, ethnicity, economic status, residential status, etc..

Just understand that a man, like women, want to be treated well...

If a man travels abroad and meet women who treats him the way he wants to be treated, then hr is going to look at said women in a greet light, especially if the level of treatment is consistent throughout his travels.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Reality is yes I can have same issues with foreign women as American women thats anywhere but at same time their culture on how they are raised is what makes them vastly different if those values stay with them.
Looks wise is subjective imo but body wise it's not close we are one of the fattest smfh
Which plays a factor for a lot of people
I know this all from experience traveling while I was in the military
Lastly u can find a American women treat u well similar to a foreign but its not as common
Doesn't mean they are superior or American are less
Push come to shove brehs want a quality female regardless where they from

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Y’all make it seem like women outside America are from another time period. As if media and the internet hasn’t spread feminism. That can’t be it. #ImportGang makes it seem like they’re the answer to all black man relationship issues. I know all races of women love black men so yes it’s easy to get them... but women are women and you can get the same hassles a Western women gives.

Unless y’all are only referring to fukking
But that is it... Yes Brazil looks wonderful. DR looks amazing... South Africa looks amazing... Germany looks amazing.. Japan looks amazing.... Yes you will find westernized women in these countries... Rich women... Up to date women.. City women... ETC ETC

But again... culture and economy and religion and background tells you what you are MORE LIKELY to find... Some of these are 3rd world countries.. Some live by religious law. Some (germany) came up on wild sex and free sex and red light districts... You don't think a country with legal prostituion like the Netherlands, might have more women who are sexually active and free, than say Utah women?? shyt, you can have a girl from WV and a girl from Brooklyn and they are raised and act and accept different things..

Well imagine a whole new country.. No women aren't in the 1800s there.. But I can tell you that Chinese culture has their women MUCH more subservient than say USA... South American women ain't running that lip to papi like they do here. German bytches.... Brazil bytches... Most of eastern european women.... Most don't even see sex or love the same as American culture. They fukking and showing wild shyt on tv after 10...

Yes your culture shapes you

thats why i hate when brehs keep bringing up money when people shyt on America. The CULTURE is trash, having a good job will only help but so much...
That's why I don't get people bringing up foreign women HERE...

No no no... you get your black ass on a plane and GO TO THEM... Eddie Murphy told y'all in the 80s, whatever you do, do not let her meet any American women or see our culture..

The further away that woman is from American culture, the better. We got countries who don't even let their women choose what they wear, yet we acting like American women = All women

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all make it seem like women outside America are from another time period. As if media and the internet hasn’t spread feminism. That can’t be it. #ImportGang makes it seem like they’re the answer to all black man relationship issues. I know all races of women love black men so yes it’s easy to get them... but women are women and you can get the same hassles a Western women gives.

Unless y’all are only referring to fukking

Yes the internet shows women in other places how women in North America behave BUT the social structure and their cultural mindset doesn't allow for the level of narcissism that is in America. After some time their mind has a bend not to be have in certain ways.

In a country I will not name, there has been an increase in women being found dead because they tried the open disrespectful cheating they see the American women do. After every investigation it was found that the man was in a rage and killed her.

That said, TOO many of the low lifes on here feel as if you will be able to treat a woman how ever you want and they're supposed to take it. This is giving your American culture a bad reputation. A woman was telling me her experience with an American guy and she said he was controling and insulting and expected her to kiss his ass just because he was breathing. There is a high level of care you are supposed to show your partner. Alot of you are just as infected by this abusive dark behavior as you claim the women are.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Majority of American Women are emotionally damaged :yeshrug:

American culture and a women's biological makeup conflicts an American women's mind to think that she's something that she's not. Not until they are 40, that they realize it. And by that time it's too late

Foreign women are more feminine, don't play as much games, know that a man is the leader of the household, cook more, more into fitness, etc

When I visited Nigeria, I didn't want to get back on that plane :mjlol:. Even when I visited Montreal I experienced the same thing

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now that I think of it, I’ve never seen any big difference in how foreign women act vs. American unless they were extremely religious

Where do y’all get the idea that foreign jawns are these subservient women? Dead serious.

I always laugh at this notion because unless they plan on marrying a foreign and living in her country, how will they avoid the land of the free and home of the brave "corrupting" their foreign angel while integrating her into American customs and culture? Can she have friends, can she watch tv, will they allow her to work outside the home, can she get on the internet or will they lock her in the house and expect her to cook, clean and just read books all day? It's funny how American women are damaged, masculine and all around bad, yet the same American men think they're unscathed and perfectly fine growing up in the same environment.

I wish them well in their efforts. Gonna be a lot of 90 day fiancé green card type fukkery to read on here. I'm ready! :mjgrin: