Cut the BS: Why Do You Guys Amp Foreign Women Over American?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What a lot of these guys who go abroad to find women is that a lot these women are single in their own countries because the men know something about them.

For example a lot of men who go to Thailand, Philippines to find women usually end up with former/current prostitutes.
there are slight cultural differences in women but largely they are all the same
they are attracted to what they perceive as money/status

the only reason these foreign women are submissive is cause they hear your accent and immediately hear the moneycounter clicking

money is the strongest cologne

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If a woman is REALLY in to you, she will treat you like a king & want to serve you.

I have seen hoodrats turn in to the sweetest girl for the breh they love.
This is what it comes down to. A woman is a woman no matter the country. But I will say it's easier to find an in shape broad overseas than it is at home. But that's more of a country wide problem including men than it is an issue with American women specifically.

there are slight cultural differences in women but largely they are all the same
they are attracted to what they perceive as money/status

the only reason these foreign women are submissive is cause they hear your accent and immediately hear the moneycounter clicking

money is the strongest cologne
Women overseas are not stupid. They know how to play the "submissive" game and run a brehs pockets. Travel is much cheaper now so women are not impressed you showing up as an American. and the Internet has helped spread Western influence pretty much everywhere

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Essentially they don't have most of these feminist views warping their mind and they don't try to fight the man over trivial nonsense....

When you are part of #successfulgang #handsomegang, why deal with these busted and broken American broads who have no useful skills besides making some cute babies (if they are even yours)?

What people are overlooking is if you pick a hood rat from Thailand or North Philly, yes, one will run a different kind of game on you, the Thai chick will run long game for the Grencard....Hood rat will trap you with a baby. Don't choose those....

Pick a foreign with a stem degree, there is no comparison, they are smarter and prettier than their American counterparts and cater to ther man...whereas American educated women only know that CIS bullshyt and Taylor Swift..

No thanks....

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Now that I think of it, I’ve never seen any big difference in how foreign women act vs. American unless they were extremely religious

Where do y’all get the idea that foreign jawns are these subservient women? Dead serious.
You are wrong

American women are more bold and more likely to be in your face types.

The foreign women that you're talking about sound like the types that are Americanized as in they have lived in America and picked up the habits and attitude of American women.

Which isn't a bad thing but just saying. Like you'll often hear me say that I love my Haitian women but I don't fukk with the ones who grew up here. I'll be friends with them but that's about it.

But I mostly date black americans anyway

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Are we keeping it a buck?

I think a lot of the sentiment that Western men have has to do with an unwillingness on our parts as men to compete for QUALITY Western women and adapt and amend our character to suit them.

We're not entitled to quality women, Western or non-Western. And I find it hard to believe that a well-rounded men should be struggling for quality women.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think of it, I’ve never seen any big difference in how foreign women act vs. American unless they were extremely religious

Where do y’all get the idea that foreign jawns are these subservient women? Dead serious.

I lived overseas for 6 years. With a bunch of american broads there to. I've seen this shyt with my own eyes. Culture in Europe is crazy different, its like 2 different planets.

It depends on where you are talking about though because there's different cultures everywhere but for sure there are women who like to be more traditional and sometimes even subservient in different countries. In the Middle East its built into their faith. European women are alot more classy in general. None of that City Girls bullshyt flies over there but in like the DR or Columbia they would be with it. Know how to dress, know how to cook. I remember I would shack up with chicks in Europe and they would almost take offense when I clean up or try to cook. Its just different. Anybody who says it aint has never been anywhere.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Both have their pros and cons. But what "importgang" ignores is that foriegn women are MORE cut throat.

These broad generalizations y’all make are so laughable man :mjlol:

Just like in the US there’s good girls and there’s cutthroat girls, that statement is nonsense.

And to OP, if you truly traveled more for extended periods of time you could see the differences with your own eyes and make your own decision as to what you prefer. Get your own reference experiences instead of asking randoms online, it’ll be worth it.

And I’ll end this by saying there’s good women in the US, there’s good women outside the US. Similarly there’s shytty women in the US and shytty women outside the US. There’s no utopia and at the end of the day it’s still up to you to discern what type of chick you’re dealing with no matter where you are in the world.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Are we keeping it a buck?

I think a lot of the sentiment that Western men have has to do with an unwillingness on our parts as men to compete for QUALITY Western women and adapt and amend our character to suit them.

We're not entitled to quality women, Western or non-Western. And I find it hard to believe that a well-rounded men should be struggling for quality women.
:dahell:

You just said we have to compete meaning winners and losers and the point of the thread is there's a scariest of quality women.

I don't agree or disagree.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm basically on the sidelines. But, :laff: you gotta be STRONG to be with an American woman?

I don't know who be gassing these women to think that wanna be hard shyt is fly. It aint. I barely even like nikkas. Da fukk make these bytches think I wanna come home to one? fukk being cool. If anything I like a woman that keeps me on my shyt and can get me to tighten up when its time.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
:dahell:

You just said we have to compete meaning winners and losers and the point of the thread is there's a scariest of quality women.

I don't agree or disagree.

There's ALWAYS going to be scarcity when it comes to higher value people, men or women. That's how value is determined almost by default. Demand outweighs supply. Going abroad isn't THE solution though.

My point being is, you cannot control how women are or will be, domestically or in another country. What you can do, is focus on yourself and men who have it going on, do not struggle for quality women...anywhere.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
When ever you enter the thought process of "most ____" or "all_____" are some kind of way, you risk playing yourself big time.

People are individuals. Try to find someone who values the same things you do. Its really that simple. There are many men and women who have been finessed because they thought they'd find what they're looking for dating outside their culture or race.