Cut the BS: Why Do You Guys Amp Foreign Women Over American?

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I always laugh at this notion because unless they plan on marrying a foreign and living in her country, how will they avoid the land of the free and home of the brave "corrupting" their foreign angel while integrating her into American customs and culture? Can she have friends, can she watch tv, will they allow her to work outside the home, can she get on the internet or will they lock her in the house and expect her to cook, clean and just read books all day? It's funny how American women are damaged, masculine and all around bad, yet the same American men think they're unscathed and perfectly fine growing up in the same environment.

I wish them well in their efforts. Gonna be a lot of 90 day fiancé green card type fukkery to read on here. I'm ready! :mjgrin:

lol good post. reminds me of this which i couldn't put into any kind of context as a kid

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Y’all make it seem like women outside America are from another time period. As if media and the internet hasn’t spread feminism. That can’t be it. #ImportGang makes it seem like they’re the answer to all black man relationship issues. I know all races of women love black men so yes it’s easy to get them... but women are women and you can get the same hassles a Western women gives.

Unless y’all are only referring to fukking

Foreign women be running game on #import gang brehs and cacs.As soon as they get that citizenship it is a wrap.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I've never saw the appeal of these "Foreign" women that half of the Coli bruhs be hyping, like most of these dudes hyping them just talking about fu*king them ain't nothing serious after that.

If you've seen the movie Hostel and the way those three American dudes were so hyped about fu*king foreign women based off this notion that they're "submissive" (it might be true to certain extents) right off the bat.

That'll "fu*k your brains out" solely because you're an American (but we all know how that movie ended :comeon:) is the story of half of these Coli dudes thirsting over them :manny:.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
it's not about subservience

America has a shytty predatory culture that corrupts all institutions and bleeds into how Americans treat one another. This includes dating, mating and marriage. Dating here is combative and everybody trying to finesse each other which results in jaded, damaged people. This culture damages all relationships, even male friendships. These new nikkas will throw their homie under the bus for a bytch so quick, have NO sense of loyalty like a ho.

add in the obesity, single motherhood, too many tattoes, fake ass/titties/lips/hair, bytches be dumb as fukk or educated and pretentious (and still lowkey dumb), narcissistic and ant-social behavior, no fault divorce, cmon b.

i'm eating off these whores but if a nikka want something serious he don't wanna compete for the 10-20% of women who aren't trashy or taken.

giphy.gif

Repped

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've been to 5 out of 7 continents..

If you don't think that CULTURE, different national laws, religion, upbringing, economy, etc etc etc..... Don't change the way one society acts vs another.... I don't know what to tell you bruh

Trust.... every country didn't have a women's lib movement... or even give women full rights yet... or don't teach their women to go be head of household, and independent, and think like a man.. If you think American culture hasn't warped what these women think out here, same way it has towards men....... Then you a damn fool

How are women in say Ghana or Nigeria:lupe:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You will still have westernized foreign women in those places but not as bad. You can also find traditional women in the US that are religious, cook, clean and are submissive, not pushovers.

I will say modern feminism has corrupted a lot of Western females and some men would rather look elsewhere than deal with that.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I always laugh at this notion because unless they plan on marrying a foreign and living in her country, how will they avoid the land of the free and home of the brave "corrupting" their foreign angel while integrating her into American customs and culture? Can she have friends, can she watch tv, will they allow her to work outside the home, can she get on the internet or will they lock her in the house and expect her to cook, clean and just read books all day? It's funny how American women are damaged, masculine and all around bad, yet the same American men think they're unscathed and perfectly fine growing up in the same environment.

I wish them well in their efforts. Gonna be a lot of 90 day fiancé green card type fukkery to read on here. I'm ready! :mjgrin:
Stay hurt. :umad: