"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
preordered it for PS4...gonna play it only on the PS5 tho :blessed:
how much different do you guys think the PC version will be vs. the PS4 version running on the PS5?:lupe:
I know the Cyberpunk on the PS4 will be 4k/60 but will it look close to what we've seen or are all the PC brehs getting ray tracing right off the bat while we have to wait for the PS5 version?
I only preordered the PS5 and I don't have a gaming PC
All the footage we've seen is PC so I hope it looks close to that when I'm running it on my PS5

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
how much different do you guys think the PC version will be vs. the PS4 version running on the PS5?:lupe:
I know the Cyberpunk on the PS4 will be 4k/60 but will it look close to what we've seen or are all the PC brehs getting ray tracing right off the bat while we have to wait for the PS5 version?
All the footage we've seen is PC so I hope it looks close to that when I'm running it on my PS5
Hold up? It's at 4K 60fps on PS4 Pro?

I know damn well the Quadro P5000 can do 4K at 60fps easily then I hope. It's supposed to be similar to the GTX 1080.

PC brehs do y'all know about this?

Daps
Hold up? It's at 4K 60fps on PS4 Pro?

I know damn well the Quadro P5000 can do 4K at 60fps easily then I hope. It's supposed to be similar to the GTX 1080.

PC brehs do y'all know about this?
For the PS5/XSX, CDPR are releasing a day 1 patch that allows you to play the game at 4k/60 on both consoles
A next gen console version is releasing early 2021 but that is probably getting delayed
I assume everything they've showed so far was running on PC so I was wondering how it will look on my PS5
I'm worried PS5/XSX owners won't get to see the pretty ray tracing graphics PC owners will be seeing until the next gen console versions come out

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

not a single idea...just gonna have to wait and see

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
For the PS5/XSX, CDPR are releasing a day 1 patch that allows you to play the game at 4k/60 on both consoles
A next gen console version is releasing early 2021 but that is probably getting delayed
I assume everything they've showed so far was running on PC so I was wondering how it will look on my PS5
I'm worried PS5/XSX owners won't get to see the pretty ray tracing graphics PC owners will be seeing until the next gen console versions come out
Oh ok good lookin. I'll buy on PC regardless cause that Shadow PC shyt will upgrade to RTX 3080 (I think) in America early next year.

I'm new to this PC shyt and only been fukking around since that Shadow PC shyt dropped.

I can play Ultra everything at 1440 and 90fps on Witcher 3 easy with the Quadro P5000 shyt.

Quick question though. Will the RTX 3080 be able to play next gen games off rip????

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Nothing we can breh just enjoy what's there and the full upgrade will arrive soon enough :manny:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
4K/60 >> ray tracing :yeshrug: only crazy rigs gonna play with rt 60 and 4k

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where was this confirmed?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If you have the powerful enough equipment on PC then you will have better graphics and performance then the consoles, but if you do not