"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My nikka Breezy really in this? @Silkk certified classic :wow:
No idea what this is, But this thread was made in 2013 and its just now releasing in November of this year? :francis:

That's another thing that killed my passion for games, After that long ass KH3 wait I said never again. Still haven't even played that :smh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
No idea what this is, But this thread was made in 2013 and its just now releasing in November of this year? :francis:

That's another thing that killed my passion for games, After that long ass KH3 wait I said never again. Still haven't even played that :smh:

:russ: I just found out about it late last year. Can’t imagine keeping up hype for seven years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

That's why you temper expectations...:lolbron::mjlol: Look how long we waited for that FF7 Remake...:picard:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 will get a free upgrade for PlayStation 5
Right under the title of the article

" Before a "more robust" next-gen version down the line."

From the article -
Anyone with a PS4 copy will be able to play that on PS5 and receive a free update to improve the game's visuals on Sony's next-gen machine.

The news, confirmed last night in an investor call, follows CD Projekt Red's announcement in February it would support Microsoft's Smart Delivery initiative for Xbox - meaning the free upgrade will work the same there for Xbox One copies on Xbox Series X.

The developer further clarified that this would not be the final update to buff the next-gen version of Cyberpunk 2077. A beefier version of the game optimised for Microsoft and Sony's new machines will follow down the line - perhaps some time down the line - but again be available to PS4 and Xbox One owners free of charge.

"I can confirm this is not the final update," CD Projekt exec Michał Nowakowski said. "At some point we will have a more robust update for next-gen which we plan to give free of charge to anyone who purchases the PS4 or Xbox One version.

"But in any case you will be able to play the game on next-gen from 19th November when the game releases and it will look better than on current-gen from that moment as well."

I could have sworn I also had another link referenced referring to higher framerates and higher resolutions but I can't find it
It doesn't directly say 4k/60 but I assume that's what they will run on the next gen consolesD
Day 1 patch for ps5/xsx owners

Did CD Projeckt say anything about being able to transfer your character and data from the PS4 to the PS5?

Daps
Did CD Projeckt say anything about being able to transfer your character and data from the PS4 to the PS5?
I'm certain our saves will transfer once they do the first day 1 patch and the second next gen upgrade patch
CDPR would face a ridiculous amount of backlash if our saves and characters didn't transfer especially for a game this big and complex

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

The game itself is technically a PS4/X1 game running backwards compatibility on PS5/X1 so as long as you have your cloud saves you should be fine. I can’t imagine the next gen upgrade would ruin or affect any current-gen saves

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
just copped this jacket, i even has the lights! :wow:
il_1140xN.2590451200_fw15.jpg
:dwillhuh: