"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dude they've been working on this game for 7 YEARS!!! you just making excuses right now...:mindblown:::bryan:
lol, I am not pre-ordering any game without seeing some proper footage of it. And by the time that happened it was still delay after delay and by the time it got its final release date there has been enough said for me to wait and see how it runs on my jet engine PS4.

It's not as if there won't be a hundred comparison videos up within a day. The game can wait a day or two. :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lol, I am not pre-ordering any game without seeing some proper footage of it. And by the time that happened it was still delay after delay and by the time it got its final release date there has been enough said for me to wait and see how it runs on my jet engine PS4.

It's not as if there won't be a hundred comparison videos up within a day. The game can wait a day or two. :russ:

Why is everyone's ps4 sounding like a jet engine when mines is whisper quiet?!?:laff: also I've been waiting for this gsme ever since that first teaser I've be3n dying to play a cyberpunk video game I am a big sci-fi head and the more information came out about I fell in love what reall6 clinched it for me was that 48 minute demo they released where they played a mission and showed you what it was like from jump I pre-ordered right there...:banderas: I don't think any gamers that wanted to play this game will be disappointed.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So is it your fan acting up or is it something making your ps4 work harder?!?:jbhmm: have you cleaned the insides?!?
I think it's just age of the machine and the fact this summer was abnormal. We had a record-breaking heatwave in Western Europe that lasted a good week and a half. Also, thinking back it was probably The Last Of Us Part II that made my PS4 roar. I remember the first one doing the same to my PS3 when it came out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
wssyhkbnr2u51.jpg
xf42cfxab4u51.png

cjudu1vpe4u51.png

kjewfpnz92u51.jpg

83fxd7dng4u51.png

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Dude they've been working on this game for 7 YEARS!!! you just making excuses right now...:mindblown:::bryan:
Wtf is wrong with y’all. Y’all act like 5 year olds needing to preorder games in 2020 :gucci: this shyt will not be sold out and nothing can sell out when you can just buy the game online. You Faggits need to stfu

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wtf is wrong with y’all. Y’all act like 5 year olds needing to preorder games in 2020 :gucci: this shyt will not be sold out and nothing can sell out when you can just buy the game online. You Faggits need to stfu

Damn man we just joking around in here...:dahell: did I bang your chick or something why you so angry???

You didn't pre-order the game huh???:mjgrin:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Yeah I'm holding out because my PS4 is loud as shyt and hot as shyt, my PC setup is a little annoying (but I can and should improve it soon), and my XB1 is actually the best console for my multiplats, but I may not get the series X, so I'll miss out on the nextgen upgrade.

Decisions, decisions :patrice: