Da Lench Mob's Fukk You and You're Heroes apperciation thread

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All on my nut sac.

A song about how selling drugs is bad and portrays the drug dealer as a bad guy.

3 years later the drug dealer will be celebrated in hip-hop.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Yo it's wild to hear how HAM Chuck was goin' on Jews on terrordome. Lyor musta been SICK!

crucifixion aint no fiction, So called chosen, frozen, aplogy made to whoever it pleases, still they got me like jesus.....tell the 'Rab get off the rag :russ:

word to GOD my head is teeny tiny right now off this song.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo it's wild to hear how HAM Chuck was goin' on Jews on terrordome. Lyor musta been SICK!

crucifixion aint no fiction, So called chosen, frozen, aplogy made to whoever it pleases, still they got me like jesus.....tell the 'Rab get off the rag :russ:

word to GOD my head is teeny tiny right now off this song.

Everyone was waiting for that 4th PE album to drop late 91 and after it flopped gangster rap took over hip-hop .

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Anti ****** Machine......wasn't there a video of this that was slightly different? Maybe longer or some shyt? I'm damn near hip hop senile.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It ain't flop....just wasn't as hype. I still recall going to the store and buying like 20 tapes for all the older cats and getting my free tape.

90's version of the term flop not the 2015 version.
90's version of 'flop' meant it was dissapointing.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I played it like last year and was blown away by how much better it is then I recall. Like it's JAMMIN'.

Xmas 91 got that album and a gameboy. Listened to the lp using the gameboy earphones. Concluded Black Sheeps album was 10x better. I do remember trying to like it and failing. My English teacher who liked Black Planet, didnt like it either . Haven't heard it in years, i m about to light this weed and throw it on now on Spotify.