Da Lench Mob's Fukk You and You're Heroes apperciation thread

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Marylin Monroe was a.hoe for the Kennedy's...don't talk about Bird and all his scorin cause i'll say Magic, Ewing, Jordan, Olajuwon Isaiah and Barkley now bytch don't start me hahaha

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yet no mainstream rapper would dare go there in 2015 like Cube once did. That beat was freaked first by Dr dre and above the law but Lench Mob did it justice as well.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guerrillas In The Mist > The Predator

:shaq2:

U just want attention and look at me giving it to you

Both albums had good production but Preditor had the edge production wise and LM's album didnt have a classic song/single on the level as 'today was a god day'. Also,you know damn well them Lench Mob dudes were lyrically average.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Hanging on a viiine sucking on a piece of swiiine jiggaboo come up from behind...hit 'im wit a coconut stab 'im in the gut push 'im out a tree he falls right on his nutz...and just like EPMD i.don't trust a bytch named J 2 da A 2 da N E

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
:shaq2:

U just want attention and look at me giving it to you

Both albums had good production but Preditor had the edge production wise and LM's album didnt have a classic song/single on the level as 'today was a god day'. Also,you know damn well them Lench Mob dudes were lyrically average.

I've felt this way since 1992, playboi. And I'm not alone. Predator left me a little starved. Lench Mob had me buckin'.

Title track > Good Day.

Buck Tha Devil is as good as any album cut on predator....maybe better than We Had to tear this muthafukka up even.

and lord have mercy is the epic album closer.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why Didn't anyone ever rhyme over this sick instrumental? Beat sounds like Public Enemy turned Evil.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
I've felt this way since 1992, playboi. And I'm not alone. Predator left me a little starved. Lench Mob had me buckin'.

Title track > Good Day.

Buck Tha Devil is as good as any album cut on predator....maybe better than We Had to tear this muthafukka up even.

and lord have mercy is the epic album closer.

Was tellin cats this freshman year.....Guerillas In The Mist dropped first then a couple months later Predator. shyt, cats was still reelin from Death Certificate. Wicked was still smellin like the LA riots tho.