Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I've settled for the latter. I don't ever expect to win anything with McCarthy.
Meh,

Not for nothing but I think that McCarthy is leaps and bounds better than JG.

He gets the benefit of the doubt from me due to being away for the game, a new team, covid and losing a starting QB. I think this year we'll really see what he's made of. He made good changes - staff wise this year. There'll be personnel turnover year 1 and I, personally am eager to see what he does.

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Meh,

He gets the benefit of the doubt from me due to being away for the game, a new team, covid and losing a starting QB. I think this year we'll really see what he's made of. He made good changes - staff wise this year. There'll be personnel turnover year 1 and I, personally am eager to see what he does.
I as well do. I also don't believe he's still all that good. I expect a better year but not a team that will contend. If it misses the playoffs in 2021, I think he should be on the hot seat. If we somehow go 6-10 or worse again, I think he should be shown the door.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Meh,

Fat Thumb was to stupid to understand simple math at the end of the giants game. I have my doubts he is "better" than Garrett :francis:

What is ONE positive thing Fat Thumb did last year that we would all agree that Garrett would not have been a good enough coach to do :francis:

shyt "panic garrett" easily challenges that catch late in the 4th against the giants cause panic garrett was at least a decent coach...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@BlueHeffner you heard this Bascik segment on The Fan?

Mike Bascik from 105.3 The Fan said he has a source that told him that Dak "is recovering from something way more than a compound fracture". :lupe:

It's why we haven't seen him out of the boot and working out by now and that 5 yr/175M might even off the table now.

He has it at 10-20% Dak doesn't even play this season based on what he's heard and that he wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys just flat out released him.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mike Bascik from 105.3 The Fan said he has a source that told him that Dak "is recovering from something way more than a compound fracture". :lupe:

It's why we haven't seen him out of the boot and working out by now and why 5 yr/175M is even off the table now.

He has it at 10-20% Dak doesn't even play this season based on what he's heard and that he wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys just flat out released him.

Breh overplayed his hand.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

It's why we haven't seen him out of the boot and working out by now and that 5 yr/175M might even off the table now.

@Codeine Bryant bruh might be having complications...:lupe:

Breh overplayed his hand.
35M/yr was the sweet spot. :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are his other clients?

Justin Simmons and Bud Dupree

"France had three free agents up for new deals this offseason. In addition to Prescott, two AFC defenders were looking to sign extensions with their respective organizations — safety Justin Simmons of the Denver Broncos and EDGE Bud Dupree of the Pittsburgh Steelers — however, both will be playing on the tag in 2020 along with Prescott.

John Elway and the Denver Broncos reportedly offered Simmons a deal that would have “made him in the top-5 or top-6 highest-paid at his position”, while Dupree filed a grievance with the NFL regarding the position for which he was tagged. Dallas, meanwhile, reportedly offered Prescott around $33-$35 million and $110 million in guaranteed money. Those numbers, though, are in dispute by the various principals involved."

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Hate seeing this but ion think Bascik would lie. Prayers up for Dak

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

You believe him? :lupe: