Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If the Dak era is coming to an end, then I don't know how to view this franchise anymore :martin:

Under the post Jimmy Johnson era, the best they could do at QB was Romo and Dak. An undrafted free agent and a 4th rounder. They basically lucked into both, and what Romo and Dak have in common, is Dallas didn't sign them to be their franchise QB's. When they have actually tried to do that, they fukked that up horribly.

The Jones family is also partial to cac QB's as well. SO Dak will probably be the last breh starting at QB for a long ass time, unless someone like Fields falls into their lap.

Ezekiel Elliott, DeMarcus Lawrence, Jaylon Smith.

THESE 3 players essentially forced Dak to play on a franchise tag and broke his ankle.

The guy who Jaylon Smith replaced left and won a super bowl with the Chiefs.

2 Defensive ends who signed on one year deals, came in and was more productive than Lawrence.

If Dak is gone, I would seriously consider boycotting Dallas until Jerry Jones dies.
fukk Dak

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
youre saying that now, but let’s see how you feel when you’re watching first take or undisputed after Jerry Jones signs Manziel having fans thinking his career will be reviving again :mjpls:
Jerruh is gonna convince Luck to un-retire and trade a 2nd rounder to the Colts for him :mjlit:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214

I just saw that the State Fair Classic will still be at the Cotton Bowl this upcoming Saturday.

They are allowing 50% capacity. :picard:
New cases in Texas are the lowest they've been since late-October. Vaccinating the most vulnerable first is helping us get to herd immunity. By the Fall, Jerry is going to have the staydium full.