Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I know some of yall happy about the implications on the contract negotiations, but losing Dak for nothing because he's damaged goods would also suck too.
I don't think anyone is happy to see him hurt. I didn't want to see us break the bank for him but an injury, nah.

Not signing him for 40+ a year is getting something back for him, cap space :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So he Alex Smith'd? :lupe:
That was my worry when I saw how the break happened.

I thought I saw a video of him a month or so ago throwing tho:patrice:
Might have been old tho

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
See both sides need to admit that they fukked up. If the Jones really wanted him, they should have signed him after 2018. You could have had him for 32 million at the most. Dak overplayed his hand last offseason and Jones also overplayed their hand by giving him the exclusive contract. Now here we are.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Wow I just learned on CZ that Shy Jones now works in the scouting department. :snoop:

6-A433303-8-EF2-440-B-BD23-36-DFFFE6-ED25.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If the Dak era is coming to an end, then I don't know how to view this franchise anymore :martin:

Under the post Jimmy Johnson era, the best they could do at QB was Romo and Dak. An undrafted free agent and a 4th rounder. They basically lucked into both, and what Romo and Dak have in common, is Dallas didn't sign them to be their franchise QB's. When they have actually tried to do that, they fukked that up horribly.

The Jones family is also partial to cac QB's as well. SO Dak will probably be the last breh starting at QB for a long ass time, unless someone like Fields falls into their lap.

Ezekiel Elliott, DeMarcus Lawrence, Jaylon Smith.

THESE 3 players essentially forced Dak to play on a franchise tag and broke his ankle.

The guy who Jaylon Smith replaced left and won a super bowl with the Chiefs.

2 Defensive ends who signed on one year deals, came in and was more productive than Lawrence.

If Dak is gone, I would seriously consider boycotting Dallas until Jerry Jones dies.