Dallas Man Killed In Youth Football Disagreement

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aqib Talib has on all black with the bucket hat (allegedly) and enters in from the left. He was fighting but clearly not the shooter

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Breeding another batch of black youths to grow up with psychological trauma, at a fukkin youth football game :snoop:

lil boys can’t even get a break from the streets at football games… where they supposed to be training/strengthen they bodies, learning discipline, and comradery.

But nikkas bring the streets to the field :snoop:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Fixed. It's been getting worse lately for some reason.

Football is on a different level. Been involved in youth baseball, football, and track for 2 decades. Track is pretty much smooth sailing, most you gonna get is a birth certificate argument. Baseball, you get the parents yelling at the umps, and yeah that can get a bit testy.

But football……………they doing way too much. Anytime it’s common to see adults gambling on 7 year olds and celebrating injuries it’s a fukking problem. Teams are being funded through drug money and they don’t even hide that shyt. I know of at least 3 alone in metro Atlanta because the nikkas funding them grew up with me.

Don’t know about organized basketball because I never really been involved there.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Football is on a different level. Been involved in youth baseball, football, and track for 2 decades. Track is pretty much smooth sailing, most you gonna get is a birth certificate argument. Baseball, you get the parents yelling at the umps, and yeah that can get a bit testy.

But football……………they doing way too much. Anytime it’s common to see adults gambling on 7 year olds and celebrating injuries it’s a fukking problem. Teams are being funded through drug money and they don’t even hide that shyt. I know of at least 3 alone in metro Atlanta because the nikkas funding them grew up with me.

Don’t know about organized basketball because I never really been involved there.
Basketball has gotten just as bad. Refs getting beat up, parents fighting and shooting at tournaments all within this year.