Dallas Man Killed In Youth Football Disagreement

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Football is on a different level. Been involved in youth baseball, football, and track for 2 decades. Track is pretty much smooth sailing, most you gonna get is a birth certificate argument. Baseball, you get the parents yelling at the umps, and yeah that can get a bit testy.

But football……………they doing way too much. Anytime it’s common to see adults gambling on 7 year olds and celebrating injuries it’s a fukking problem. Teams are being funded through drug money and they don’t even hide that shyt. I know of at least 3 alone in metro Atlanta because the nikkas funding them grew up with me.

Don’t know about organized basketball because I never really been involved there.
Seem like basketball is the rich aau traveling crowds these days

And dope boys are definitely funding these teams…nikkas treating their sons like pit bulls with the training, and they damn near get hanged like pits when they under perform

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Why is a north Dallas little league team hosting an event in Lancaster?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Texas by itself is responsible for the rise in shootings. Specifically the DFW and Houston areas.

Smh.
man lets not get carried away here. there are places where shooting is more common place than DFW and Houston. I know it has been hot the last couple of years, but there are cities/areas that are known to be way more active.

that being said, RIP to that coach. I hope the shooter gets life

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Breeding another batch of black youths to grow up with psychological trauma, at a fukkin youth football game :snoop:

lil boys can’t even get a break from the streets at football games… where they supposed to be training/strengthen they bodies, learning discipline, and comradery.

But nikkas bring the streets to the field :snoop:
Sad shyt. A father taken out of his child's life. For what?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This fukk shyt... I'll never understand why people are bringing fukkin guns to kids games. My cousin tells a story a lot about playing basketball as a kid (also in Dallas) they beat the team and I guess somebody who lost their bet got mad. Started shooting at towards their van as they drove off :why: those kids who witnessed this or were coached by him are gonna be FUKKED UP for a long time.
Aquib talib….da fukk :dahell:
Idk about now but he used to be in some shyt years back :francis: