Dallas Man Killed In Youth Football Disagreement

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
This shyt man. I'm so tired of this shyt. Imagine waking up that morning excited to coach your little league team and your life is ended by a bum with a gun at a youth football game. Imagine what brehs last thoughts were as he lay dying. Never see his son again. His family. All over a mf kids game. :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Football is on a different level. Been involved in youth baseball, football, and track for 2 decades. Track is pretty much smooth sailing, most you gonna get is a birth certificate argument. Baseball, you get the parents yelling at the umps, and yeah that can get a bit testy.

But football……………they doing way too much. Anytime it’s common to see adults gambling on 7 year olds and celebrating injuries it’s a fukking problem. Teams are being funded through drug money and they don’t even hide that shyt. I know of at least 3 alone in metro Atlanta because the nikkas funding them grew up with me.

Don’t know about organized basketball because I never really been involved there.
Basketball surely is intense with the youth as well.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I used to go to my cousin AAU games and them young nikkas be fighting WAY too often. Arguing with the refs, parents arguing, etc. Just all around fukkery.

Yeah and you play one kid more than the other and that can become a problem lol..

The adults have ruined teen/kid sports