Dam I'm pretty sure I've been sharing my girl

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this shyt is going to be jokes to most you yall but I need to vent because this shyt hurts so bad . I been with this woman for 9 years and we have 2 kids together. Neither me or her keep locks on our phones because neither of us have anything to hide (at least I thought). Occasionally, I look through her messages just to make sure she not stepping out and I never seen anything that raised alarms. I have noticed that sometimes her call logs have been erased but I never thought much of it.

Anyway, I was going though our phone bill online trying to find a number that I lost and I happened to stumble upon her messaging log :sadcam: Apparently, she has been texting another number hundred of times per day either when she is at work or when I'm not around. I even see where this person texted her at 440am this morning while I was at work and they text back and forth up until I got home. I'm 100% sure that she has to be cheating because I've never seen this number before on her phone. This bytch has really been playing me. She has a decent job but supposedly, some days they make her go in an hour early and other days (like today for example), she texts me to tell me that she has to stay an hour late. I'm thinking she been using this time to step out with this other dude while I'm at home with the kids.

Anyway, I've made up my mind that I'm out. I will not sit around and let anyone use me while I'm paying the bills and watching the kids. I'm going to try to play it cool and not let her know that I know right now. I know that if I flip out when she comes home, she's going to deny the whole thing and I'll never get the truth. What app can I install on her phone so I can get the messages that she's sending and receiving? She has icloud on her phone so I can see her location. I just want to see the messages so when I let her know that I'm out, I can hit her with proof that I know she's been a slut.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
20kav40.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The app is called be a man. Say something, there's no relationship without trust so whether she's cheating or not it's over. And you can't watch your own kids…

And believe me I do want to say something but I'm sure she gonna deny and take that shyt to her grave unless I can get some hard proof.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
1.) You told us this whole elaborate story before you even talked to her about it.
2.) Show her the text logs....see how it goes from there.
3.) If you a real nikka...look up the number and go "talk" to the nikka she texting.
4.) Share that girl
5.) Stop being a bytch

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
And believe me I do want to say something but I'm sure she gonna deny and take that shyt to her grave unless I can get some hard proof.

Sounds like she's a degenerate who doesn't need to raise your children, I don't know if you wanna take the kids or what but your relationship is done and there's no use in being on your Harriet the Spy shyt, just let it go.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
@Emperor_ReinScarf I think this might be the thread for you breh. :jawalrus:

In other news doe, thats a damn shame breh, but dont jump to conclusions. give it another month. see if she slips up or something on some random shyt. and if she does, THATS when you pull this out on here and be like "I knew the whole time, bytch :birdman: :to: "

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.) You told us this whole elaborate story before you even talked to her about it.
2.) Show her the text logs....see how it goes from there.
3.) If you a real nikka...look up the number and go "talk" to the nikka she texting.
4.) Share that girl
5.) Stop being a bytch

So I guess the consensus is that I should just hit her with the logs before I get any other kind of prood?I have no problem doing that but I just know all she gonna do is say it's some kind of friend and then I won't ever know the truth

Oh and I've tried looking up the number on facebook and google and I can't find anything

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Breh, we were just planning your birthday party. Thanks for ruining it.

But for real...

Just talk to her about it ASAP. Text her right now and tell her that y'all need to talk. Find out her side and if you can't live with that then take the next step--moving out, separating, whatever you want. All you gonna do until you say something is driving yourself insane. You already pretty likely have been burned by this woman. Why stress yourself out even more? Throw them cards on the table, breh.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
So I guess the consensus is that I should just hit her with the logs before I get any other kind of prood?I have no problem doing that but I just know all she gonna do is say it's some kind of friend and then I won't ever know the truth

Oh and I've tried looking up the number on facebook and google and I can't find anything

You didn't call the number and see if it was a nikka? what kinda spy are you. *67 works wonders.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikka:what: put some bass in your voice and let her know you aint no dumb ass nikka:web2: you know she been textin another nikka and you aint gone tolerate that shyt:ufdup:cuz you can fake alot of things in this world but you cant fake respect, so tell her either get her mind right and admit the shyt or get the fukk.:web1:

Thats why she got another nikka splittin her wide open behind your back na :webbieorly:cuz you come run and tell us when you should be puttin that bytch in check for swallowing kids while you watching the kids.:webbielol:

Matter fact Imma let my round @Cat piss martini break it down for you.:ahh:
Then when hes done @Art Barr can break it down even further :shaq:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
@Emperor_ReinScarf I think this might be the thread for you breh. :jawalrus:

In other news doe, thats a damn shame breh, but dont jump to conclusions. give it another month. see if she slips up or something on some random shyt. and if she does, THATS when you pull this out on here and be like "I knew the whole time, bytch :birdman: :to: "

:comeon: