Dam I'm pretty sure I've been sharing my girl

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know this shyt is going to be jokes to most you yall but I need to vent because this shyt hurts so bad . I been with this woman for 9 years and we have 2 kids together.

It's not funny it's sad breh, 9 years 2 kids and you became "boring", "predictable" the excitement the tingles, the thrills are gone, she's in the fog (google)

Neither me or her keep locks on our phones because neither of us have anything to hide (at least I thought). Occasionally, I look through her messages just to make sure she not stepping out and I never seen anything that raised alarms. I have noticed that sometimes her call logs have been erased but I never thought much of it.

Even the bible says trust no man and be wary of the women who lies in your arms, always go with your gut

Anyway, I was going though our phone bill online trying to find a number that I lost and I happened to stumble upon her messaging log :sadcam: Apparently, she has been texting another number hundred of times per day either when she is at work or when I'm not around.

She's cheating, and more than likely that dude is a coworker,

even see where this person texted her at 440am this morning while I was at work and they text back and forth up until I got home. I'm 100% sure that she has to be cheating because I've never seen this number before on her phone. This bytch has really been playing me. She has a decent job but supposedly, some days they make her go in an hour early and other days (like today for example), she texts me to tell me that she has to stay an hour late. I'm thinking she been using this time to step out with this other dude while I'm at home with the kids.

more than likely dude is a coworker and they come in and go out and bang at amotel or in the right after

Anyway, I've made up my mind that I'm out. I will not sit around and let anyone use me while I'm paying the bills and watching the kids. I'm going to try to play it cool and not let her know that I know right now. I know that if I flip out when she comes home, she's going to deny the whole thing and I'll never get the truth. What app can I install on her phone so I can get the messages that she's sending and receiving? She has icloud on her phone so I can see her location. I just want to see the messages so when I let her know that I'm out, I can hit her with proof that I know she's been a slut.

smart get out, you confront her she will deny it. You say your leaving she'll cry and apologize and say she will change, but with emotions she won't be able to stay away from this new dikk, onec a female is in teh fog she never comes out until she has felt the full brunt of consequences.

Steps I would take in your situation

1. a usb voice recorder put it under the car seat, more than likely shes talking to dude in hr car, or even screwing (my friends brother used this to find out his wife was playing on him - they were smashing in her car)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/office-electronics/voice-recorders/abcat0805003.c?id=abcat0805003

2. keylogger on the pc - will record all her strokes, email fb, and take screen shots

3. stealth program on her phone and forward all the text messages to you

4. if you have extra money hire a private eye, or hell do it yourself find a babysittyer for your kids and follow her

5. get a female you can trust to call that number.

6. get a std test and dont sleep with your thot of a girl

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I always find it funny that when two people are on the same plan or share checking accounts or credit cards that they do they dirt on them. The other person is going to eventually realize ....so very sloppy. But Good luck my G....hopefully she tell you something like she been talking to her long lost sister over in taiwan or something. But I know its a rap ...atleast get her to tell you full on what the fukk is going on.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Naw I'm pretty sure all the evidence I need is in the phone. Her laptop and ipad stay home and she rarely uses them. She just been real open about leaving her stuff around which is why I never suspected any thing. That's why I'm positive she cheating cuz all the texts are deleted but there's literally hundreds of them on the online log.

rarely uses them but she does

if you have the number add it to your phone and install whatsapp

if that dude is using whatsapp it will show up but he wont know that you see him.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
The thing that disgusts me the most about a bytch cheating is her doing dirt, and then coming back and kissing and having sex with her man. If she wants to be with somebody else, let me know because I wouldn't want to catch what she might have and I don't want to lay up in some defiled p*ssy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You right. I've been sitting on this shyt for about 2 hours now and it's already driving me insane. I just might flip out on her when she comes home in a couple hours but I'm trying to keep calm and look at the big picture before I do something that I regret

flipping out gets you nowhere, cheaters deny and deny and deny

it'll be flipped back to you, you dont trust me, your porbably the one cheating

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not funny it's sad breh, 9 years 2 kids and you became "boring", "predictable" the excitement the tingles, the thrills are gone, she's in the fog (google)

Even the bible says trust no man and be wary of the women who lies in your arms, always go with your gut

She's cheating, and more than likely that dude is a coworker,

more than likely dude is a coworker and they come in and go out and bang at amotel or in the right after

smart get out, you confront her she will deny it. You say your leaving she'll cry and apologize and say she will change, but with emotions she won't be able to stay away from this new dikk, onec a female is in teh fog she never comes out until she has felt the full brunt of consequences.

Steps I would take in your situation

1. a usb voice recorder put it under the car seat, more than likely shes talking to dude in hr car, or even screwing (my friends brother used this to find out his wife was playing on him - they were smashing in her car)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/office-electronics/voice-recorders/abcat0805003.c?id=abcat0805003

2. keylogger on the pc - will record all her strokes, email fb, and take screen shots

3. stealth program on her phone and forward all the text messages to you

4. if you have extra money hire a private eye, or hell do it yourself find a babysittyer for your kids and follow her

5. get a female you can trust to call that number.

6. get a std test and dont sleep with your thot of a girl

Thanks breh. I'm also pretty sure it's either a co-worker or a dental student. She works at a big dental school in our area.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope there are other messages on the phone and they stay there. Only the ones to this number have been deleted. At this point I don't mind whatever text I read even if it's something real fukked up because I already made up my mind that I'm moving on.

Have you Googled the #?

Also put the # in the Facebook search bar if the person has the # connected to there FB the page will pop up

If neither of those work call the # up and pretend your pizza hut or something and just say o my bad wrong #

Also when you confront her use your phone to record the convo

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Guaranteed y'all ain't married.... What's her reason NOT to cheat on a dude willing to make her another baby momma statistic....

She gave up hope in you... Not saying what she did was right, IJS...

Girl, you gotta be trolling.

"What's her reason not to cheat?" :what:

How about the fact that she in a relationship? :beli:

After 9 years you should be able to tell someone you don't want to be with them or discuss having an open relationship. There's NO reason TO cheat. What do statistics have to do with the reality of having and destroying a family? And if she wasn't a baby mama stat, she'd be a divorce stat anyway. :leostare: