Dam I'm pretty sure I've been sharing my girl

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
So I guess the consensus is that I should just hit her with the logs before I get any other kind of prood?I have no problem doing that but I just know all she gonna do is say it's some kind of friend and then I won't ever know the truth

Oh and I've tried looking up the number on facebook and google and I can't find anything

Breh, anybody texting anybody consistently at 4:40am is cause for concern. That's reason enough to at least address the situation.
TBH there's a slight chance, maybe .5% that there's a legit explanation for it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know this shyt is going to be jokes to most you yall but I need to vent because this shyt hurts so bad . I been with this woman for 9 years and we have 2 kids together. Neither me or her keep locks on our phones because neither of us have anything to hide (at least I thought). Occasionally, I look through her messages just to make sure she not stepping out and I never seen anything that raised alarms. I have noticed that sometimes her call logs have been erased but I never thought much of it.

Anyway, I was going though our phone bill online trying to find a number that I lost and I happened to stumble upon her messaging log :sadcam: Apparently, she has been texting another number hundred of times per day either when she is at work or when I'm not around. I even see where this person texted her at 440am this morning while I was at work and they text back and forth up until I got home. I'm 100% sure that she has to be cheating because I've never seen this number before on her phone. This bytch has really been playing me. She has a decent job but supposedly, some days they make her go in an hour early and other days (like today for example), she texts me to tell me that she has to stay an hour late. I'm thinking she been using this time to step out with this other dude while I'm at home with the kids.

Anyway, I've made up my mind that I'm out. I will not sit around and let anyone use me while I'm paying the bills and watching the kids. I'm going to try to play it cool and not let her know that I know right now. I know that if I flip out when she comes home, she's going to deny the whole thing and I'll never get the truth. What app can I install on her phone so I can get the messages that she's sending and receiving? She has icloud on her phone so I can see her location. I just want to see the messages so when I let her know that I'm out, I can hit her with proof that I know she's been a slut.

Install a keylogger on the pc right away, guarantee she probably has this dude on facebook and is messaging him or sending him emails.

Also call the number on the bill and see who picks up, depending on what phone she has there are stealth apps that can forward every text message to you, if you wreally want to see that :demonic:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Guaranteed y'all ain't married.... What's her reason NOT to cheat on a dude willing to make her another baby momma statistic....

She gave up hope in you... Not saying what she did was right, IJS...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, we were just planning your birthday party. Thanks for ruining it.

But for real...

Just talk to her about it ASAP. Text her right now and tell her that y'all need to talk. Find out her side and if you can't live with that then take the next step--moving out, separating, whatever you want. All you gonna do until you say something is driving yourself insane. You already pretty likely have been burned by this woman. Why stress yourself out even more? Throw them cards on the table, breh.

You right. I've been sitting on this shyt for about 2 hours now and it's already driving me insane. I just might flip out on her when she comes home in a couple hours but I'm trying to keep calm and look at the big picture before I do something that I regret

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
1) are the other messages on her phone being erased, or just THAT number?

2) definitely get the proof before confrontation. If you dont, she will "arm" her senses and be wayyg more careful so you may never find anything.

3) be prepared to find the worse...but it may also be in your mind

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
no use in being on your Harriet the Spy shyt

:mjlol:

The thought of this bish being like "Girl, you cheatin'?!"

shot19.jpg

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Install a keylogger on the pc right away, guarantee she probably has this dude on facebook and is messaging him or sending him emails.

Also call the number on the bill and see who picks up, depending on what phone she has there are stealth apps that can forward every text message to you, if you wreally want to see that :demonic:
the goat :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Naw I'm pretty sure all the evidence I need is in the phone. Her laptop and ipad stay home and she rarely uses them. She just been real open about leaving her stuff around which is why I never suspected any thing. That's why I'm positive she cheating cuz all the texts are deleted but there's literally hundreds of them on the online log.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Oh if she hasn't cheated yet, she is definitely planning to get it in...

Have that talk breh.... Cuz it might be over

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) are the other messages on her phone being erased, or just THAT number?

2) definitely get the proof before confrontation. If you dont, she will "arm" her senses and be wayyg more careful so you may never find anything.

3) be prepared to find the worse...but it may also be in your mind

Nope there are other messages on the phone and they stay there. Only the ones to this number have been deleted. At this point I don't mind whatever text I read even if it's something real fukked up because I already made up my mind that I'm moving on.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
You right. I've been sitting on this shyt for about 2 hours now and it's already driving me insane. I just might flip out on her when she comes home in a couple hours but I'm trying to keep calm and look at the big picture before I do something that I regret

:whoa: Don't spaz. If anything be overly nice. If you haven't seen the content of these texts then it could be anything. A death in the family. A stalker. That voodoo lady from GTA: Vice City.

4am tho :patrice:.

:whoa: Like I said, just calmly find out what she has to say and act accordingly. I've flipped out plenty of times. Men do that. I've come to the realization that I just look stupid, though. Maintain your dignity and she will feel terrible (which she should). Don't give her no real reason to shyt on you or make you look crazy. There are kids involved and somebody has to be the sane one.